Tamagotchi V5 Bonding %

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
How do I raise the bonding percentage? I'm using the items that make the percentage go up, and I've used them about 8 times, How come it is still zero?

The Bonding Level shown on the FamiTama's status screen is 0% to 100% in steps of 10%, however the internal counter is from 0 to 1000 points. To see the Bonding Level increase by 10% you need to increase the counter by 100 points. Each Bonding Level-increasing item increases the counter by 3 points. You need to use one of the Bonding Level-increasing items up to 34 times before you will see the Bonding Level percentage go up (by 10 %.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bonding Level shown on the FamiTama's status screen is 0% to 100% in steps of 10%, however the internal counter is from 0 to 1000 points. To see the Bonding Level increase by 10% you need to increase the counter by 100 points.  Each Bonding Level-increasing item increases the counter by 3 points.  You need to use one of the Bonding Level-increasing items up to 34 times before you will see the Bonding Level percentage go up (by 10 %.)
Oh... XP Thats alotta times.

Unchi-kun (actually on the FamiTama it's Unchi-kun, but on the V5 there's a replacement character), Gotchi King DVD, and Magokorotchi.

Click here & here & here to see charts I've made of some of the items you can get. (Descriptions might not all be exact.)

I went to school today, and before school, I made my three toddlers go on the All Inclusive trip.

Before I left, the bonding was 100%, when I came back it was 90%

Also, they were meant to evolve today.

You have to use one of the items 35 times to make it go up to ten percent.

:p

Well my bonding percent is 30 and I did not use them anywhere near 90 times! I used them maybe 6 or 7.

Using certain items is just one way of increasing the bonding level. You can also increase the bonding level by training your family. Once you get to second generation (or higher) you can also increase the bonding level by winning the golf putt and shoe games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back