V5 BONDING TRICK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ura#mametchi

Reaction score
ok right your tama needs to be a toddler or older,now set the time to 11:59am and in 1 min your tama will call for training so train it and the bonding will increase by 10% do this until it increases to 100%!Hope i helped! :p :( :(

Thank you so much! This does actually work. I probably won't use it very often, but it's nice to know what time of day I should be paying extra close attention to my Tama!

edit: Okay I thought it worked because I was able to train them, but then my percentage didn't go up. What gives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Internally, the bonding level is on a scale of 0 - 1000 points. The level shown is 0% - 100% in steps of 10%. You need to raise the bonding level over a 100-point threshold in order to see the percentage increase (by 10%.) Training gives you bonding points, but it's less than 100 points, so only sometimes you'll see the percentage increase.

example

start: points total 0, level shown 0%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 3, level shown 0%

perform some training: points total 53, level shown 0%

perform some training: points total 103, level shown 10%

play a game: points total 123, level shown 10%

play a game: points total 143, level shown 10%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 146, level shown 10%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 149, level shown 10%

use a bonding-level-increase item: points total 152, level shown 10%

perform some training: points total 202, level shown 20%

perform some training: points total 252, level shown 20%

(Note the amount of bonding points I have shown for various actions are just numbers I made up, to illustrate the example.)

Thank you so much! This does actually work. I probably won't use it very often, but it's nice to know what time of day I should be paying extra close attention to my Tama!
edit: Okay I thought it worked because I was able to train them, but then my percentage didn't go up. What gives?
you have to do it a few times before the % goes up!

Okay, gotcha!! Are there any other times where this happens that have been figured out yet? Because I know on previous versions things happen at like 3:00pm and 7:00pm. Are there any other times where it will want me to train?

Well, my V5's called for me at around 10 AM. Maybe its in intervals of 2 hours?

EDIT: I think it's in intervals of two hours. I tried 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, and 4PM. These all worked, however, it wouldn't let me train every time it was on that time.

Well, my V5's called for me at around 10 AM. Maybe its in intervals of 2 hours?
EDIT: I think it's in intervals of two hours. I tried 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, and 4PM. These all worked, however, it wouldn't let me train every time it was on that time.
What did it do instead of letting you train? Did you try to select it and it just didn't let you or what?

Edit: I tried 4pm as well, which worked for me. I also tried 6pm...which worked. And 8pm...which didn't work. They took a bath instead. So maybe it's every two hours between 10AM and 6PM? I think we've got it!!

Nothing happened. Like, at the time it's supposed to let me train, nothing happens and it doesn't let me slect the choice.

From what I have noticed, you can train them twice a day. Each time I believe is the equivalent of 5% meaning each day you can gain 10% a day from training.

Anyone else find this to be true?

Okay, gotcha!! Are there any other times where this happens that have been figured out yet? Because I know on previous versions things happen at like 3:00pm and 7:00pm. Are there any other times where it will want me to train?
yes,it will do it every 2 hours since twelve o clock am! <_<

From what I have noticed, you can train them twice a day. Each time I believe is the equivalent of 5% meaning each day you can gain 10% a day from training.
no you can gain a lot more a day without even cheating by setting the time to 12.00

How do you train them? When they get the little icons over there heads I dont no what to do i pushthe middle button the clock goes on and when you click it off it doesnt want to be train anymore

I hit the last button it comes off i hit the first button nothing happans??

How do you train them? When they get the little icons over there heads I dont no what to do i pushthe middle button the clock goes on and when you click it off it doesnt want to be train anymore
I hit the last button it comes off i hit the first button nothing happans??
press the far left button until you see the trainiing icon highlighted then hit the middle button then choose which toy!

Well, I got my tamas up to 40% in one day, so I guess not! ;)

i did that but my bonding is stil on ten

can you tell me why?

i've got a mamekatchi

a korokotchi and a chamametchi

it's on it's second generation

B)

Latest posts

Back