Wii console numbers.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndaquil

Reaction score
Mine is: 7856 9475 6800 6745

I want to see a Mii parade. I want to send you messages too!! We can do more using the Wii.

This is how you get your console number. First get Wii Connect 24 ( Read User Agreements first) Next go to the Address book then on the cover of the book it'll give you your number.

[SIZE=14pt]SWEET[/SIZE]

My Username is: cyndaquil

I want to see a Mii parade. I want to send you messages too!! We can do more using the Wii.

This is how you get your console number. First get Wii Connect 24 ( Read User Agreements first) Next go to the Address book then on the cover of the book it'll give you your number.

[SIZE=14pt]SWEET[/SIZE]
I had to put Cyndaquil in my post.

I'll post my number on Monday...I'll send you a Wario and a Princess Peach and Biggyhead (my Mii Artisan)!!!

[SIZE=14pt]SWEET[/SIZE]
4641 9902 3164 3179

I want to see a Mii parade. I want to send you messages too!! We can do more using the Wii. My wii console name is Cyndaquil.

[SIZE=14pt]SWEET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]Don't forget to register me too so I can send my mii's and send messages.[/SIZE]

Sorry to say, I have the Wi-Fi Connecter, But the software doesnt work on my new computer =[. I really want to get Wi-Fi, So if I get it ill tell you!

You can search for an access point that's how I play sometimes. I use my Wi-Fi USB Connector most of the time.

[SIZE=21pt]Don't Forget to register me too!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back