Glitch, or amazing recovery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
This is wierd...

So my freind Teddy was sick, i got him medicine and he took it and was ok. but when i'd talk to him he was still sick and feelin crumby. I went walkin around for a while and i went back into his house, and all of a sudden, he was fine, he wasn't walking around the house with swirls around his head, and he wasn't shivering.

So i went up to talk to him, and he was his normal self :D

Was this a glitch?? I usally have to nurse a friend for like 5 days worth of medicine

Now that you mention it, yes. I had just opened the gates.

NEWS: and now, Nan is sick *BAM* just like that

Somtimes, When I give the animals medicine, they are still shivering. But they said they were ok. Hmm...I dont know why Teddy Said That to tell you the truth :p

I have found that different animals take a different amount of time to get well again

I have Egbert - he's lazy but he always gets well after just one dose :mametchi:

Same happened with Gabi - she's peppy.

Other characters seem to take just a couple of days.

It might be something to do with when they became sick and how much time passes before you discover they are sick and give meds? I dunno - just a guess :)

I have found that different animals take a different amount of time to get well again
I have Egbert - he's lazy but he always gets well after just one dose ^_^

Same happened with Gabi - she's peppy.

Other characters seem to take just a couple of days.

It might be something to do with when they became sick and how much time passes before you discover they are sick and give meds? I dunno - just a guess :lol:
It happens with me.

It's fine, so don't worry about it!

The game needs time to do somethings, sometimes, so yeah.

mametchi :lol:

Ok... thanks guys. question answered. i'll get a guide to close this...

TG1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back