What's your favortie Harry Potter book?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v4lover

Reaction score
I'm a Harry Potter fan, and I was just wondering what are the favorite Harry Potter books of other people! I love all of them!

v4lover :D

i like all of them, Cept I found Dealthy Hallows to be a tad bit cheesey. Pretty Predicatble, yet I cried when most of the deaths happened, cept for a certian one or two...

Okay, looks like most people voted for The Deathly Hallows..that's pretty obvious because the Dealthly Hallows is the latest book...

v4lover :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, does anyone here like Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?

v4lover ;)

Gah! Can't - choose - too - good! AAAAHHH!!!

They're all so good, I can't have a favorite! Sorcerer's Stone is great, introducing all the characters and this innocent little Harry, Chamber of Secrets reveals so much, Prisoner of Azkaban is amazing, with Sirius, Buckbeak, and such cool parts! Goblet of Fire is great, with the triwizard tournament, and of course Voldemort coming back, Order of the Phoenix, well, is great! And the movie cut out a lot of parts, but it went so smoothly! Half-Blood Prince is amazing (and I can't wait to see the inferi part in the movie!), and the Deathly Hallows, well, it's an amazing ending!

All of them are so amazing, choosing a favorite would be like...choosing which kidney to keep. I can't decide! I'd rather keep both my kidneys, and, anyway, how should I know which one is better?! I know, weird analogy. Point is, I have no favorite.

i like the deathly hallows for the epilouge. isnt it SO CUTE, harry and ginny? hey, we could start a HP fan club on tamatalk in this section! xD wouldnt that be fun?

Latest posts

Back