hokey theme

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raintail

Reaction score
omg!!!!iv just noticed that the hokey theme waz gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :mellow: :huh: :eek: :( im sooo sad!omg how long has it been gone??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know what you are talking about. But the theme will probably be back, or they deleted it for more space, you know, for new stuff.

Don't worry. If you really liked that theme and it is gone, wait. It might be back. You never know with Webkinz. If it doesn't come back you'll have to get hooked on a different theme.

:mametchi: Girl_123

Hockey, right?
Well, it's been gone for about 5 months already.. Don't worry. You can still find it very oftenly in the Curio Shop.
wow iv not viseted the themes section for a wile but i guess ill hav to keep my eyes peeled for pieces of the theme

It's been retired.
But I get pieces from the Curio Shop all the time! Want one?
omg thanks!i went there to buy some 4 my cats room and noticed it was gone lolz ur too kind ^.^ im katl96

Last edited by a moderator:
a LOOOOOOONG time xD. i find them ocasinally. i dont go to the curio shop often though.

I do not know what you are talking about. But the theme will probably be back, or they deleted it for more space, you know, for new stuff. Don't worry. If you really liked that theme and it is gone, wait. It might be back. You never know with Webkinz. If it doesn't come back you'll have to get hooked on a different theme.

:mametchi: Girl_123
Hey look,

sometimes they need to retire some themes to make space for more.

It's ok.

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back