Weird Names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InuGal86

Reaction score
What i absolutly [SIZE=21pt]HATE[/SIZE] is when they name the main character of a show pretty much the name of the show. i'm not talking about Naruto or Inuyasha I'm talking about Ben 10, and Danny Phantom. Like, Ok i watched that show Ben 10 once right, and The main character's name just "Happend" to be [SIZE=14pt]"BEN TENASON" [/SIZE] coincidence? i think [SIZE=14pt]NOT![/SIZE] and same with danny phantom, i mean his name is [SIZE=14pt]"DANNY FENTON"[/SIZE] again a little weird... so do you know any shows like that? or maybe agree with me? just post an answer! i just thought of another weird name, ned's declassified, [SIZE=14pt]MISSY MEANY [/SIZE]and

[SIZE=14pt]FAYMON FORTUNE[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What i absolutly [SIZE=21pt]HATE[/SIZE] is when they name the main character of a show pretty much the name of the show. i'm not talking about Naruto or Inuyasha I'm talking about Ben 10, and Danny Phantom. Like, Ok i watched that show Ben 10 once right, and The main character's name just "Happend" to be [SIZE=14pt]"BEN TENASON" [/SIZE] coincidence? i think [SIZE=14pt]NOT![/SIZE] and same with danny phantom, i mean his name is [SIZE=14pt]"DANNY FENTON"[/SIZE] again a little weird... so do you know any shows like that? or maybe agree with me? just post an answer! i just thought of another weird name, ned's declassified, [SIZE=14pt]MISSY MEANY [/SIZE]and[SIZE=14pt]FAYMON FORTUNE[/SIZE]
I think the whole name-thing is pretty creative.

I agree with littlechibikiki, the wierd name thing is pretty creative though I don't watch those kind of shows. Oh yeah and another weird name, Spongebob Squarepants XD. And my character Dusk Scorch :mimitchi:

I agree with you. But sometimes, the names may make the show funny.

I was starting to get all hyped up, but then I read. "Not like Naruto"

*Calms down* I'm good! ;)

Well in Anime they usually name the Anime after a object/person in the show.

But yeah, I mean dood. Aqua Teen ain't about Teens or Aqua XD Now, I see your point "Hannah Montanna" "Thats so Raven" And stuff like that rides mah nerves.

I agree with you. But sometimes, the names may make the show funny.
It's kinda hard to describe how a show called House is about a main character named House to a person that has never watched it before xD I find that funny, and the show ^.^

i have some- Samantha Who, Eli Stone, Hanna Montana,

and Zoey 101

Latest posts

Back