The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Welcome to Squidward is Cool's Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Log[/SIZE]

Hello everyone. This is Squidward is Cool. Let me explain my day before I say anything else.

For the last few days, I wanted to get a V4.5 since I started playing with my V4 again. So I try to get my brother to take us to Toys R Us. Saturday was a failure but my mom took us today. All they had was accessories and no Tamas at all. I even tried asking the front desk.

Later that day, after dinner, I ask my mom to take me to Wal-Mart or Target. She takes me to Wal-Mart.

After some searching, I couldn't believe it! Wal-Mart has V5's! So I had to choose between Cookie Dough design and Cotton Candy design. I chose cookie dough. I also got a Kutchipatchi decoration kit.

A little later at home I decided to activate my V5. I saved most parts of the package for craft reasons and pulled out the tab.

I saw a "Wait" and then it asked me to fill out some information. Just date n' time and my b-day like the older versions. But then I noticed that the beeps are different! They are quieter and have a different tone sorta!

Then 3 eggs appear on the screen. This time they squish and stretch up and down and drop on the side a few times too. I waited about a minute and the center egg hatched into a squareish black blob with 4 legs. Then the one on the left hatched into a white bob with 2 legs. Then the one on the right hatched into a black blob that either has hair or a twirlie on its head.

After some time I decided to name the family "Sugar." (God I'm random and creative. :marumimitchi: )

Then I looked at the stats. There's not 4 hearts but FIVE! What a difference!

Then there's family bonds, generation, family name and GP's, and then stuff about all 3 of your Tamas.

I also noticed that you hear a beep when they're poop.

Also, everything seems a little faster.

And, instead of the babies just sliding across the screen, THEY JUMP UP AND DOWN! UP AND DOWN! UP AND DOWN!

Right now I got to go. I'll have more later.

BTW, to keep us safe from breaking TT rules, don't reply. Just drop me a PM, and I will quote it in this log as a letter to the Sugar family. K?

Thanks!

:huh: Squidward is Cool

Continuing From Yesterday

I was checking on my Tamas while I was in my bath and then they turned into Toddlers.

The first turned into a Mousetchi, the second one (the girl) turned into a Belltchi, and the last one turned into a Mattaritchi.

The Mousetchi looks like he has a hat on him and he's rectangle-ish with 2 legs, the Belltchi looks like a bell with a bow and two legs, and the Mattartchi looks like a round thing with 2 thick legs and has the face expression simmilar to the Nikatchi but he just doesn't have an open mouth and his smile bends. I'll see if I can make some Pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]1/28/08[/SIZE]

Today I had cleverly snuck my Tama V5 in my pocket.

Well, here's what I did:

Today I wore jeans.

I put my Tama in my pocket and put some tissues around it to hide the shape.

Then I tie a jacket around my waist and tie it so the pocket that my Tama was in was covered.

Huh? Great? :lol:

I also put them to sleep and turned the sound off to make them shut up.

I also named each one of my Tamas.

My Mousetchi (the first hatched) I will call Stuart.

My Belltchi (the second hatched) I will call Selena.

My Mattaritchi (the last hatched) I will call Zee.

Right now there is a random animation. The refrige is opening and Stuart is talking to this talking refrige. I wonder if he wants a snack. :) (He also looks like he's inflating.)

I will try to make some Pixels later but right now I'd like to focus on letting Stuart have his conversation with the refrigerator.

Also, I've notices that the clock doesn't like, slide onto the screen anymore. It clicks onto the screen! Also, when an animation is over, the Tamas slide back onto the screen and continue their hoppin'!

BTW, my friend and little brother now wants to get a V5.

My brother wants one because he wants to raise a Kutchipatchi family.

My friend wants it because she likes smashing Tamagotchis she doesn't like. <_<

Well, everyone, good luck with finding Tamagotchis! Make sure to check Wal-Mart!

All the Best,

:mimitchi: Squidward is Cool

PS: I have a few pics and vids of my Tama V5! I'll upload them later!

Side Note: Questions? Comments? PM me and I'll quote the stuff on the blog!

My mom just took us to Toys R Us because my brother got shots. I bought a Pet Pouch for my V5 and some chocolate. (Where'd that go? THAT'S RIGHT! I ate it! <_< )

While I was at Toys R Us, Stuart, Selena, and Zee needed some training. First I see them saying "?" and I was "What's wrong?" and then I trained them!

As I promised Admin, I'd make some Pixels.

Stuart, the Mousetchi.

Selena, the Belltchi.

Zee, the Mattaritchi.

TamaTalk is allowed to use them for any character charts and such and y'all can use them if you give a little credit to ol' Squiddy here.

In a sec I'll grab some pics and a vid.

Right now I'm headed to Earth Expo.

Anyone wanna see what it's like?

Feel free to use this code and go on it with Stuart. He's the character used the most because he's the oldest.

Login No.

Later!

:p Squidward is Cool

[SIZE=11pt]Oh Cool![/SIZE]

I just entered a few of those FamiTama DVD, and, don't judge the Tama V5 by the number of items at first! The codes gave me more food choices and some free items! So you have a selection for the entire family! That's soooooo cool!

Now I need to go find Fanby (my plush ferret) and see if he smells any better. Plus I need to work on my Tama Holder I was working on the other day.

:p Squidward is Cool

Just to let y'all know, Fanby the stuffed ferret is the dad of my Tamas and I'm the mom. God it's hard not to play House with Tamas! Y'know what I mean?

Well, as I always say...

"Don't bond with your Tamagotchi. Bond with friends who have a Tamagotchi."

Fanby had a nice time in his wash. He shrunk a pinch, he smells MUCH better, he looks cleaner, and he's MUCH softer! Yay Fanby!

Welp, Stuart is having a conversation with the fridge again. *Calls to Stuart* You want a snack, Stuart? How about tomorrow I enter in more codes!

My little brother is continuing to say "You're so lucky you have a V5!".

He'll probably get one soon. Along with my friend.

I'll get some photos up tomorrow.

And if any of you charters would like to use my pixels of Stuart, Selena, and Zee, go ahead! Just give a little credit!

I'm also working on a few Tamagotchi craft projects.

I'm working on a little Tama Cradle I made from a part of the V5 package (yay recycling!) and I'm also creating a paper case to hold instructions. I'm using my mom's paint and I'm going to use leftover stickers and such from the decoration kit.

BTW, my new Pet Pouch is a Simasimatchi. He matched best with my V5. I named him Buzz LightTama. :D

I could yabber on forever but here's a jingle I made up about my Tamas.

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

They Hop and They Just Can't Stop.

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

I'm Eating Chocolate and I Can't Just Stop.

They're Hoppin'!

My Tamas Are Hoppin'!

And They Won't Stoppin'...

With the Hoppin'.

Selena, Stuart, and Zee.

Stop Hoppin' Please!

But They Say "We Just Can't Stop!...

The V5 Character's Hop!"

So...much...hopping...

It was impossible to make pixels of them hopping, so I had to look quick and carefully at them on the stats.

Well, enough yabbering from me. I'm tired!

Later!

;) Squidward is Cool

[SIZE=11pt]Shower/Bath Time![/SIZE]

My Tamas are taking a bath. They all sit in a long, steaming-hot bathtub then they jump out to get sprayed by a shower head. It's like a Shower/Bath thing! It's cool!

And now, after just two days, I've gotten to the hoppin' and the bigger screen and the new beeps and such! Probably because I haven't played with my V4 for a while! ;)

:mametchi: Squidward is Cool

[SIZE=11pt]Good Night![/SIZE]

My Tamagotchis are getting ready for bed. It's 8:50 so they go to bed in 10 minutes (YES!).

My V5's background looks like a Child's Bedroom Scene.

Where the picture of the window is, there is a window where the curtains are open and there is a nightime sky with a crescent moon and stars. They're all moving and yawning. Selena and Zee look tired. Stuart looks like he's trying to stay up all night long.

Welp, good night!

:mametchi: Squidward is Cool

[SIZE=11pt]1/29/08[/SIZE]

Today I left my Tamas asleep at home with Fanby.

Right now I'm chewing LOTS of gum because I'm going to get spacers on in 30 minutes and braces on in a few days.

My Tamas are jumping...

If they morph into teens I'll post. K?

:D Squidward is Cool

[SIZE=11pt]E-Mail From Ban Dai![/SIZE]

Ban Dai finally replied to my e-mail about V5 shippings! Here's what they said:

We appreciate your interest in Tamagotchi Connection V5. We ship to the retailers' distribution centers and not directly to the store locations so we cannot pinpoint the item at a particular location. We are shipping the toys out now so we recommend checking with the major retailers such as Toys R Us, KB Toys, Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart, or their online sites for the availability.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America
Have fun searching! :D

Make sure you check Wal-Mart first! That's where I got my V5!

Well, Stuart's talking with the fridge again. I am also almost done with my V5 crafts! :D

My instruction container will just need some time to dry and my V5 cradle is almost done. Just needs fixing and more glitter! :D

Yay!

Also...

[SIZE=10pt]OVER 100 VEIWS! THANKS GUYS![/SIZE]

Welp, Stuart, Selena, and Zee fell asleep and...

[SIZE=12pt]THIS IS MY 1,000th POST! YEAH! WOO! WAZOO![/SIZE]

This is great to me! And I'd like to thank all the TamaTalk peoples for being so nice to me!

I'll see you guys tomorrow and hopefully the Sugars will morph then.

:eek: Squidward is Cool

[SIZE=11pt]BIG UPDATES![/SIZE]

Well, this morning, the Sugars turned into TEENS!

Stuart: Bakutchi (Looks like a bomb. :lol: )

Selena: Ichigotchi (You know! Looks like a strawberry!)

Zee: Mamekatchi (Looks like he's from the MAMETCHI FAMILY!)

Right now my Tama is wearing it's cheap skin (decoration stuff keep falling off the skin so that's why I call it cheap).

MAIL!

Look what Itchigotchi Piggy sent me! :D

Wow, aren't you lucky to get a V5!  I really want one, particularly the one with the musical notes on or the cookie dough.  I admire how you're a good citizen and you recycle ^^ 

By the way, I heard somewhere that the V5s don't have the pause function...do they?

By the way, your blog is awesome!

Well, that's all I have to ask and say for now.  I bid thee farewell.

- ^_^ Itchigotchi Piggy :(
Here's what I had repiled for some answers and such. ^_^

They don't have the PAUSE function but if you hit the TV and go to the travel channel and go somewhere, it does act as the PAUSE function.
But I highly recommend using the sleep trick as that's what I do.

Thanks for PMing me. The Sugars and Fanby appreciate it! ^_^

Squidward is Cool
Well, I'll make some Pixels later and I'll post some pics in the TT Photo Album whatever.

Also, I finished my instruction holder! It's so cute and shiny! I'll grab some pics later!

Tamagotchi Forever,

Well, sadly Zee doesn't appear in the Mame family even though he has MAME in his breed name. *Sigh.* Hopefully he becomes a Mametchi at least. :D

My Tamas are just hoppin' and I finished some cool stuff!

I got pixels done and made a family photo!

I'll post the later but right now I got to go and Stuart's having a conversation with the fridge again.

[SIZE=11pt]AND 150 VEIWS![/SIZE]

;) Squidward is Cool

Latest posts

Back