Cute Webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiGirl_123

Reaction score
Well, my birthday was on the 16, and I have some b-day money. I want to adopt another Webkinz BUT I just couldn't decide.

So I decided to ask your opinions. I want a cute one, cute online. I don't really care how it looks offline. Or I want one that is going to retire, so I can get it before it's gone.

Thanks for your patience.

:mametchi: Girl_123

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the Penguin. It looks Super kawaii Online and Offline! I have it. The Panda is kawaii Offline but not so kawaii Online. You should also get the Turtle that is a kawaii one too.

Kawaii? Well, anyways...

I don't want any that my Bro or sis have.

My bro has a dalmation, pug, and brown lab.

My sis has a panda, horse, and something else.

I have a monkey, white terrier, and seal.

Once again, thanks for your patience.

Please reply soon because I might order today.

:mametchi: Girl_123

((Kawaii=Cute(Japanese)) How about a Google. Or a Lilkinz? I was thinking they should have a Nemo webkinz. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I want a Nemo plushie.

~ChibiMuffins

buy a love frog sesonals after the first year they are out they r cheat but the following year the go WAY up the cheepest LOVE puppy i seen on ebay was for 100$ i mean its like get sesonals wile theyr cheap!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, a lot of webkinz are really hideously ugly offline - like pandas, googles, lil kinz unicorns, gorillas, etc.

But some cute ones online are - pandas, penguins, dalmations, pink poodles, etc.

Why don't you decide for yourself?

https://www.webkinz.com

Click on Webkinz Catalogue

lil kinz penguin, its awesomely cute on both! and fluffy outide of the computer! :eek:

From the 3 choices... I would say turtle or duck. Don't get the white or chic black poodle. They are a cute plush but they look like a russian man online xD. The pink poodle is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back