Tama Expo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romantictam

Reaction score
How come you have to log out all the time on the v5 tamatown? It's really annoying.

I don't get the fishing employment game either.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a bit different from V4/V4.5 Tama Town, with the Tama & Earth Expo you have to log in and out of each place you go to. The fishing game in the employment center is very confusing I'm not sure how to play it either.

I know! And the bummer is that if you don't use the specific log out number for the certain game you played, you don't get the points you earned for that game! So I guess after every game you should write down your codes and use them later, I suppose.

For the fishing game you just need to wait until Kuromametchi gets a fish on his line and then click on the button as many times as you can before either the fish lets go or you catch the fish. If the fish lets go you need to wait until you get another fish on his line. It's quite annoying.

make sure you wait until there's the jagged bubble that flashes "FISH!!" for some reason, when i started to play it, i thought when he was surprised...or whatever he is, that's when the fish was on the line (because the water appeared to have a fish on the line). alas...he'd just fall over and get pi**ed lol

You guys are lucky enough to get a tama town for v5. Bandai's doing their best in making tama towns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back