Warriors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Just wanted to know, have you read Warriors yet?

The cats in ThunderClan (my personal favourite), WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan.

Have you read it yet? Have you read Dark River (the newest book)? Well, have you? It's on order at my local library right now (ugh.... ;) )!

Yes, Mouserfur.

I have read all of the books at least 3 times, except for the Dark River, which I just finished.

Call me Lynxspirit. :marumimitchi:

You're LUCKY, Lynxspirit!

They have Dark River in stock at my local BOOKSTORE, but my mom already put it on hold for me at the LIBRARY...!

They should really hurry up, the On Order people I mean, with getting their books actually INTO the library!....

The cats in ThunderClan (my personal favourite), WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan.

Have you read it yet? Have you read Dark River (the newest book)? Well, have you? It's on order at my local library right now (ugh.... ;) )!
Remember, Cherith Baldry and Kate Cary has a life outside writing their books.

I loveloveloved Whitestorm. He was the most noblest cat ever in thunderclan, but he died... I cried for a few days.

I'm only up to the Darkest Hour; (*shot*) don't spoil it!

Call me Liontail, I guess. xD

Have you read it yet? Have you read Dark River (the newest book)? Well, have you? It's on order at my local library right now (ugh.... :lol: )!
I highly dislike Warrior Cats. I have never really cared for Animal-Based stories except Bunnicula. They just aren't me.... I can't stand them at all... >> I saw a girl reading the chapter book. It didn't appeal to me.

Especially since every friggen thing is being called "Manga" by Tokyopop if it looks like Manga. (The Warriors manga)

Thats fine, Meowbark. Thanks. Lol, I used to read Bunnicula when I was younger. xD

Anyone like Whitestorm? He was my favourite for the longest, But I love Jaypaw now. Love the teenage angst. XD *shot*

Latest posts

Back