Infared Tama Fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes...TOTAL FAKE!

First of all-it doesn't even say TAMAGOTCHI on it. Just TAMA. Also it says it's a V4 and infared. The V4 isn't infared! No Tamagotchis are (that I know of) !

Most importantly, all Tamagotchi fans can tell by the packaging, the name, and the over-all shape and design that this a complete fake.

What a rip-off.

[SIZE=8pt]That is such a fake! Tamagotchi's don't even have a touch screen![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The only part of tamagotchis that are infared are the red bits on the top (the things u use to connect)

Also, it doesn't say BanDai and the shell is to big at the bottom.

It also doesn't have a ball on the antenna thingy

[SIZE=8pt]That is such a fake! Tamagotchi's don't even have a touch screen![/SIZE]
Actually I believe the deka tamagotchi DOES have a touch screen, but of course that one is supposed to look like one of those, and noone on the packaging does it have the Bandai logo anywhere. It is a fake yes.

Friend of mine got me one, which I still hold on to, and I was playing with it a bit to test how well it works. For a fake virtual pet it's not bad at all. I'll need to get a better chance to play with it and see, but that's my view of it.

V4 Don't have touch screen.

It does not say Tamagotchi.

There is no Bandai button.

The shape looks unreal.

I cannot see the three buttons.

Putting these facts into mind, I think it is a fake.

FAKE DEFINATLY! IT HAS JD SMACK IN THE CORNER! The packages don't even look like that!

Its just another JD fake.

JD has made over 15 in different packaging but its THE SAME VERSION!

They do work. They connect with each other and they do grow and get married etc. But Why Do they make them fake Tamagotchi's? Its just not worth it. :)

my friend has one. i told her it was a fake but she just ignored me, but i have got her a REAL v5 tamagotchi celeb! she saw one in a magazine and wanted one.

sorry for of topic-ness

NR.

Fake... many people make fake tamas, in order to get money. That's all... trust me, fakes are worthless pieces of crap.

Temari Nara

What a fake tama! On th package it has some v5 celebrity characters like Kikitchi and the shape looks wrong and it even says v5.........FAKE!!!

Yes, its a fake. It says JD in the top. WAY A FAKE! I saw one that was pink just like that.

One word: fake!!!

yes that is fake no bandi simbol and jd that compane is make the fake tamas now we need to be raely care full when we buy tamas do you think somone is going to fall for that even

*removed* .. a touch screen ??

what did they think it is ?? a PDA ??

I think tamagotchi should be stay in classic ways like their ancestors ...

A touch screen ??

hahaha , make me laugh

Thats super fake, It even has Jd smack dab in the corner!

Man I hate fakes,

At least make new characters and a name, come on peopleDDD:<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back