Some version 5 tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
Hello everyone. The version 5 is pretty new, so I guess you all have questions about it! Anyway, I hope these help!

There is no pause feature anymore. Well, there is- but it's in a different form. While you are busy you can bring your tamagotchi to travel television by going to the tv icon.

Alot of people have been asking me about the contrast of V5. If you press B and C together, you will get a contrast screen.

Another question I get alot of- No, the tamagotchis have to be adults to date. Not teenagers! :)

To go shopping, go to the TV icon and then shopping channel. It's not in the games icon anymore!

really useful info, alot of people will appreciate it.

keep adding more info, great work!

I knew about the contrast, but my V5 screen is still irritatingly dark! Anyone else have the same prob?

i cant say i have the same problem, i didnt know about the contrast option on it...so thank you very much! it was almost too light to see in most places. anyways...i have a question, how in the world do you get them to "train"? you know...with the icon on the bottom left. whenever i try to choose it, they just get question marks and shake their heads. what do i do o_O

really useful info, alot of people will appreciate it.
keep adding more info, great work!
a lot of people won't apprieciat it. this information is in the instructions. if you took the time to read it you'll know.

p.s im not trying to be mean but when i click on something that says v5 tips i don't want it to be the same stuff thats in the instructions

i cant say i have the same problem, i didnt know about the contrast option on it...so thank you very much! it was almost too light to see in most places. anyways...i have a question, how in the world do you get them to "train"? you know...with the icon on the bottom left. whenever i try to choose it, they just get question marks and shake their heads. what do i do o_O
Well at specific times, your tamas want attention. this is when you choose the "training" icon at the bottom left, they seek attention when then are standing still with a ? in a speech bubble. one of the times is 11:59 AM in the morning (wait a minute), when you train your tamas bodnging percent will go up by 4.45, your tamas bonding only goes up in 10% so you will have to do it 3 times before your tamas bonding goes up, Hope i helped!

Tamingdom ;)

a lot of people won't apprieciat it. this information is in the instructions. if you took the time to read it you'll know.
p.s im not trying to be mean but when i click on something that says v5 tips i don't want it to be the same stuff thats in the instructions
A lot of people aren't reading the instructions, because as you can see there are still a lot of people asking questions like, "How do I use to contrast function" or "Why isn't there a pause mode on my V5?" Those people WILL appreciate posts like this one for that very reason.

What games are in V5? I have 1 on preorder and so does my younger sister.
The games are

TV Surfing - You have to match up the pictures of various characters

Tea Time - Equivilent to Flag, but the buttons are "A" & "B"

Golf Putt - Must be on gen. 2 or up. Hit the ball the right way by getting the moving arrow under the golf ball.

Shoe pairs - Gen 2 or above - Match up the shoes.

~tama_grl :angry:

Latest posts

Back