OMG! I super GREAT glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiGirl_123

Reaction score
O.k. So I was playing Linerider and Webkinz at the same time, switching off between them. On Webkinz I was at the Tournament Arena. I was playing Farming Frenzy, and while I was waiting for the other person to join, I switched back to Linerider.(Linerider is another website where you make "roller coaster" type of things.) I stayed there for a while and then switched back to Webkinz. Guess what? It said I won the game! And I won 1515 Kinz cash. Sure enough I went from 2325 to 3840. :ph34r: :p You got to believe me. It's TRUE!!! So swawesome!

:p B) B) B)

:) Girl_123

Well, I had 2 windows. One w/ Linerider, and the other with Webkinz. I usually do this with everything! It takes less time. Plus when I'm waiting for something to load, I don't have to wait.

EXAMPLE:

I would play Webkinz for a couple minutes, then open a new window and play Linerider for a couple minutes.So... ya.

:( Girl_123

Well, try not to do that trick again because then Ganz will think that you are hacking into the game and might ban you.

It might of been because either the player quit, or while you were clicking on your little game, your computer might have taken the clicks to Cash Cow too.

Well, try not to do that trick again because then Ganz will think that you are hacking into the game and might ban you.
It might of been because either the player quit, or while you were clicking on your little game, your computer might have taken the clicks to Cash Cow too.
Yo squiddy, I said this!!!

Oh well.

Just please, don't try doing it again.

mametchi :eek:

I wouldn't even try it again.Doing it could lose your webkinz account, and that would be horrible.

mametchi
Listen, it has nothing to do with Linerider or anything!! It's a GLITCH meaning it happened accidently. Trust me, it's not going to happen again. Even if I do try it again, it's not going to work!! It had nothing to do with linerider and it can not do it again! So stop worrying about my account!! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!! Just let me be and do what I want with my own account! Gosh, I want to be a person who closes things and silents people by making a lot of good posts but I can't take it anymore!!!! I can't do it with so many annoying people! Ugh! Just stop saying not to do it again!!!

May I remind you that I am extremely lazy. :D
(Plus, I explained it better. :) )
Oh whatever... :D Just kidding Squiddy.

Anyhow, that was a really strange glitch.

And as for your account, I just care about it, because I don't want you to lose it. Yes, of course you won't know, but I was just telling you.

mametchi ;)

I believe it is a glitch. Because I was selling my things on Webkinz and I accidently put my studio in the selling area, so I removed it. But it still counted the selling price of the studio in my total when I sold my stuff. So instead of getting the 80 kinzcash I was supposed to get, I got 580 kinzcash because it counted the price when I put in the studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back