Rion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theola

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to say that any replies about my log are welcome in this topic. :ph34r: Just make sure they have something to do with my log.

Anyway, I have 2 of the older Tama Connections, but they ate through batteries so fast I decided to buy one of the new ones with better battery life! It's a plain off-white color. Simple and cute, in my opinion. :mellow:

July 17th, 2005

Today, at 11:19 PM, a little baby boy named Rion was born. He started off crying and hungry, but I quickly did my best to make him feel better. I wonder what he'll be like when he's older? I don't know what to expect. The second he changed into his child form, he fell asleep, so I couldn't get a good look at what he turned into! I don't want to leave his light on and see, the poor little guy must be tired... it's 12:30 AM now.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 18th, 2005

I checked out www.tamagotchi.com to look for Tamagotchi names. I found out that a baby Tama is called a Babytchi. However, when Rion woke up this morning around 8:00, he was no longer a Babytchi, but a Marutchi. He sure likes to wiggle and roll around. I've been playing the dance game with him, and I think he likes it more than the jump game. I played some music for him (Red Elvises), and soon after the music began, he started rolling around on the floor! I should enroll him in a music class, hehe.

Also today, I started his potty training. I caught him when he was just about to go, and I managed to press the flush button, making him go on the duck potty. I never knew a toilet could look that cute. :ph34r: He still needs practice, though. I saw poop on the floor later... :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back