Tamagotchi V5/familitchi Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamelov

Reaction score
Hi! This here is me ! The V5 hatching will start on Febuary 15th! Which so happens to be my birthday! Anyone with a famitama/familitchi is welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least you get to raise a family something that I wished tamagotchis would do all along. Plus when you have a family of five tamagotchis you will most lkikely have a pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (something that I also wanted them to be able to to do/have all along) :( :D :huh: :( :D :( :huh: :( ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Happy Birthday! I just got my very own tamagotchi v5 like 30 minutes ago and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

So SORRY!I have no tamas that are about to die! javascript:emoticon(' :lol: ')

smilie (not that I want to!)javascript:emoticon(' :) ')

smilie

My B-day is only afew weeks after yours,mamelov! :) I dont have a tama gotchi that needs hatching. but i have a kuchipach(with a baby ), a masketchi (with a baby ) , and one I dont know the name of. It has its hands above its head and horns. Its also a teenager.

good luck! :lol:

Wow.I only have two,a v.3 that uses up batteries too fast,and a v.5.My v.5 is going to marry sometime tomorrow,and it'll be my 3rd generation.Tomorrow's not the best time,so I might have to wait til' I get to my 4th generation to join the group hatching. ;)

I have tamagotchi v.5. I got mattaritchi, tororotchi, and ahirukutchi as kids and majorite and papapatchi as parents. My tamagotchi bond is 10% on first day of 2nd generation. I name my mattaritchi matt, tororotchi rosie, ahirukutchi james, majorite samantha, and papapatchi jacob. :lol:

Hi! :angry: how are you?I just became a member and wanted to be fiends.Do you?Please tell me.javascript:add_smilie(%22:ichigotchi:%22)

P.S. I have a V 4.5.[email protected]javascript:add_smilie(%22:kuribotchi:%22)

P.S.S. hehe.I live in Michigan.Were do you live?javascript:add_smilie(%22:pochitchi:%22)

Bye

Your friend,

TamaTamrin.javascript:emoticon(' :furawatchi: ')oh sorry happy birthday!!javascript:emoticon(' :) ')

Code:

You people are lucky. :) My birthday is in TWO months! I can't wait that long! :) and someone said they got theirs in 30 min? :p Wow! I got mine like. When they first came out! :p

:angry: I have one question. :furawatchi:

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR WORDS A DIFF. COLOR!?!?

Sorry I went off topic and overboard but I can't seem to change my words color! :)

PM me and tell me please. Thanks.

;) bye!!! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine like....4 or 5 days ago...i have one more day until they are able to use the datting show...

[[hotteatchi]]

[[memetchi]]

[[kuchipatchi]]

i cant decide which to "marry off" ^_^

Well at least you get to raise a family something that I wished tamagotchis would do all along. Plus when you have a family of five tamagotchis you will most lkikely have a pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (something that I also wanted them to be able to to do/have all along) :D :D ^_^ :eek: :eek: :( :lol: ;) :D
how do you get a pet anyway?!? i have been wondering that for a while now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back