Official Valentines Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Welcome to the Official Valentines Hatching! Of course everyone knows, February is known as the love month. Ready for the hatching?

It will be set for 14th february at 12pm. If you join on the 15th you will be a little behind.

All versions are welcome apart from the famitama/Familitchi (V5). Please post a picture of your tama or describe it! I will be hatching this one,

Click here for photo.

Enjoy. Everyone is welcomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join!

I have three V4's and a V4.5 to hatch. Sorry, I don't have pics right now, so I'll post them later!

I'll join!I have three V4's and a V4.5 to hatch. Sorry, I don't have pics right now, so I'll post them later!
Oh good! Cant wait. Dont worry about the picture. Aslong as you sometime will be able to post it.

Welcome to the Official Valentines Hatching! Of course everyone knows, February is known as the love month. Ready for the hatching? 

It will be set for 14th february at 12pm. If you join on the 15th you will be a little behind.

All versions are welcome apart from the famitama/Familitchi (V5). Please post a picture of your tama or describe it! I will be hatching this one,

Click here for photo.

Enjoy. Everyone is welcomed!
why no v5?

why no v5?
Because,

1. Not many people will have V5s so that will make them jealous

2. V5 Are alot different

3. I just want to keep it simple. Most people who have V5s want to start a log by them selfs or join in on a V5 hatching. I read some of the V5s group hatching and it looks like you already joined one.

*looks at your profile*

Sweet, UK time, hurrah! It's always a pickle in other time zones.

Just to clarify it's 12noon and not 12midnight? >_>; I'm already raising two Tama's but I got a few more coming in the mail (hurrah for ebay!) so I'll send some pictures when I've chosen which one to hatch.

Eeee... Exciting!

I'm hoping to purchase a v3 by then and if I do, I'll definitely join in!

I can't wait you guys!

Wow! I didnt actually realise how many members were going to join! Thanks everyone, Thats fantastic.

Answers,

Yes UT, You can use your P1! ^o^

Yes it will be 12noon Fee-ona.

Also, If your at school, or doing something, As long as you hatch it through out the day it will be okay. I might hatch it in the morning if I got school

Thanks everyone

I'll join!! I have a v4 that I need to hatch!! I'll post pictures up soon.

Also, If your at school, or doing something, As long as you hatch it through out the day it will be okay. I might hatch it in the morning if I got school
I'm in a pantomime from 7:00pm onwards >.<

I'll set the time for 1pm so that it falls asleep quicker.

I'm in a pantomime from 7:00pm onwards >.< I'll set the time for 1pm so that it falls asleep quicker.
Oh good!

Thanks phish-pie! When its near the day of the hatching I will pm all of you to tell you the hatching will soon take place.

Well 12pm your time is about 12am the next morning for me (or about that). Is it okay if I hatch at about 7:30pm on Valentine's Day? It'll be a few hours before you, but thats the only time I have :(

Since I hven't been able to take a photo of my tamas, I'll just describe them.

First V4: Red with multi-coloured circles

2nd V4: Yellow

3rd V4: Blue Snowfakes

V4.5: Globe design

Well 12pm your time is about 12am the next morning for me (or about that). Is it okay if I hatch at about 7:30pm on Valentine's Day? It'll be a few hours before you, but thats the only time I have :(
Since I hven't been able to take a photo of my tamas, I'll just describe them.

First V4: Red with multi-coloured circles

2nd V4: Yellow

3rd V4: Blue Snowfakes

V4.5: Globe design
Thats fine! ^o^

3 more days! Anyone else wanting to join?

EDIT: Here are the members so far...

Squidward is Cool

:puma:

TAMAGIRL2008

Ura Togetchi

Fee-ona

Kodou

Angelus

phish-pie

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.