Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand her. She's becoming another Britney Spears. The world dosen't need that. Her music's bad,her show's bad,her life's bad. Overall, Not a big fan.

Eh...she's turning into something else. Fame is going to her head and it's crazy. She's not a role model for kids anymore. She has done some pretty questionable things.

I just plain hate her. Her songs annoy me and when I hear anything about anything with her,I cringe. She's only famous cuz her dad is.
agreed. even about the cringing part but i literally shake and want to bark XP I hate her....

i dont like her either...i hate it when someone goes OMG its HANNA MONTANA!!!!! i sing better than her first of all, and she is soo plastic it gets on my nerves...and why does she hold her belly when she sings?? :huh:

i know XP my friend went outside of my ouse one day in her lily wig and startted doing cartwheels while singing hannah monatnna...i totally flipped out. lol

did u here about the pictures she took of herself!?

Im realy not a fan of herI think shes a poser :/
i agree with you entirely.

i hate it when people go

"you only say that because you can't sing like she can" or

"you're just jealouse"

or any of that crap. if they want to think of her that highly, then they can. but they shouldn't involve anyone that disagrees.....

i agree with you entirely.

i hate it when people go

"you only say that because you can't sing like she can" or

"you're just jealouse"

or any of that crap. if they want to think of her that highly, then they can. but they shouldn't involve anyone that disagrees.....
Well I have said that before. But I dont hate people who say they just dont like her I just hate people who call her mean names and everything.

I hate her. My Mom was all like. "She is all good, Her parents know how to control her. Fame won't go to her head, She will not become another Brittany Spears." I agree with most of the comment people above me said. She is only famous because of her Dad. Pretty soon....Another Brittany clone. I knew she was all bad from the beginning. But Nobody believed me. My mom is gonna hate saying.." You were right." To me.

~ChibiMuffins

It bothers me how everyone is predestining her to 'become the new Britney'. I mean really, how judgemental is that? She slips up once- not like driving dangerously with her baby, getting drunk, shaving her head, etc.- and everyone is all 'ziakhfsam what a bad role model'. I know it wasn't good but really. :/

If you don't like her, fine. But treat her with some respect because even though she will make more money than you probably ever will, she is a person too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back