Can I Have Some Help Please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
Can I Have Some Help With Emailing Bandai Because On My ComPuter I Typed In www.Bandai.Com/Contact/Contact.Html Then When I Got To Bandai.com My ComPuter Sayed

The Page You Were Looking For Was Not Found.Either The URL Was Entered In Correctly.Or The Page Dose Not Exist

The URL Was Typed Correctly Or Do I Have To Change Something In My Control Panle Please I Want To Email Bandai To Tell Them What Date The V5 Tamagotchi Will Be In Stores I Know That The V5 Is In Calloforna (Thats Were Bandais Work Place Is I Think)

I Tryed To Email Bandai Again Then My Computer Said www.Bandai.Com/Error/404.Html Now I Really Think I Should Change SomeThing In My Control Panle

This Is What It Said

The Page You Were Looking For Was Not Found Either The URL Was Entered InCorrectly.Or The Page Dose Not Exist

Hm, that link doesn't work for me either. Maybe there is another way of getting to the contacting portion of the site rather than that link. I'm using a Mac, but I really don't think that's why the link doesn't work.. Sorry I couldn't be of much help, I guess you might have to ask someone else to e-mail them for you ?

Well My Parents Won't Let Me Call Them They Said I Have To Email Them Maybe I Have To Change SomThing In My CoNtRoL pAnNlE

I Tryed To Change SomeThing In My Control Pannle And Then I Tryed To Email Them At www.Bandai.com/Contact/Contact.Html And My Laptop Said

The Page You Were Looking For Was Not Found Either The URL Was Entered InCorrectly Or The Page Dose Not Exist

When I Looked At The URL It Said www.Bandai.Com/Error/404.Html But I Change SomeThing In Control Pannel

Mmhmm! My Dad Said That Its Bandais Falt That They Won't Let Me Email Them Is This True Or Is My Dad Wrong(I Need Some More Replys Please)

How many times have you heard never to capitalize they word of every sentence? Type like normal. Anyways, I'm not sure if Bandai can email you back because many people email Bandai and there are thousands of it.

How many times have you heard never to capitalize they word  of every sentence? Type like normal. Anyways, I'm not sure if Bandai can email you back because many people email Bandai and there are thousands of it.

Mmhmm? i tryed to fix some of my errors with Regcure but it didn't clean any errors. And also when i type this in *[email protected]*it says this

*Windows Cannot Find *[email protected]* Cheack The Spelling And Try Again*

Same it just came up with,

Page Not Found

The page you were looking for was not found. Either the URL was entered incorrectly, or the page does not exist.

Same it just came up with,

Page Not Found

The page you were looking for was not found. Either the URL was entered incorrectly, or the page does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back