Bringing back an ancestor tamagotchi petition!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
We really need a petition here on tamatalk, that will bring us back little versions of ancestor tamagotchis!

Morino, oceangotchi.. Ect.

This is not a copy of the ever-popular angelgotchi petition. ;)

So, once we reach 200 signers, then I will send it into bandai who might actually make the ancestor tama!

To sign, just say "I'll sign!"

I will DEFINITELY sign! :) As a very proud owner of most of the ancestor Tamagotchi :p , I feel that everyone should experience the nostalgia and beautiful simplicity that comes with owning these amazing ancestor Tamagotchi. I feel that it is a shame if you don't at least know a bit about them and what they do, what they mean. People these days are too into the hype of the Connections. I have to admit, they are pretty cool, but a little excessively complicated (thousands of shop codes and items, games that take forever to play and you only gain so little, etc.). Nothing can beat the originals, in my humble opinion and I think it will be great if Bandai brought back the originals to stores...there will be mad dashes for them. I LOVE OLD SCHOOL TAMAGOTCHIS!!! :D

count me in! the ancestors are the best!

sure ill sign ive haerd they r awsome i have a v5 so u know im not sure but ill still sign :D

I'll definitely sign. I have a good bit of older tamas, but there's still a bunch I don't have. I also think the ones that were only released in Japan should be released in other countries as well (such as the devilgotch and santagotch). The older tamas are so much easier and simple in my opinion. It was my P1 that started it all in 1997!!

I'll sign, I am the new owner of a P1 and they should bring them back. Its not fair for the new Tama lovers that they can't play with an ancester without paying almost $100 for it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back