Are you a game freak...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
Obviously I'm a girl, and I love video games. I am a big time Kingdom Hearts fan (Just beat the second one, I was screaming during the credits! XD)! I also like Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper.

[SIZE=21pt]DDR is awesome![/SIZE]

We all know it's a video game. But it's good to use for exercising! I have never seen any game like that. And it's a great pastime.

The only thing that I don't like about video games is that it always seems that the spiky haired dude is the hero. I mean, Sora is a boy, with crazy spiky hair, and KAIRI HAS A KEYBLADE TOO, and we only see her fight for like, two seconds? GRRR > :D Oh well, KH is still fun anyway...

I'm a total video gamer, but I'm no girl (I'm a professional video gamer.). One of my friends think that I get influenced by games too much.

BTW, I enjoy playing Pokémon, Mario, Zelda and most other Nintendo games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played video games for a loooong time. I have no money for new games.

I love KH, and played the 2nd one 4 days straight to beat it before the rental was up. xD

Guitar Hero is my game, I'm pretty good.

Zelda. <3 Pretty good at it, I love fantasy/fighting stuff.

Super Smash Bros for N64- My little 6 year old friend and I play it all the time. I'm sooo good at it, I taught him well. xD

And Pokemon. I started playing it again. I got it when I was 4. :] Good times.

Old School and Import Gamer here, but I ain't no gal.

Rockman - A true favourite.

Star Fox - SNES one rules to this day still.

Phantasy Star - Not the online version. The classic one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back