If you could have one tama ancestor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy234

Reaction score
The title says it all!

tammy234 :) :( :( :(

You can vote for them in a reply!

-------------------

I've edited your poll and put in the two you forgot.

~Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely LOVE to have a Devilgotchi! Actually, it's tied between Devilgotchi and Santagotchi because those are the only two out of the ancestor Tamagotchi that I would like that I don't have yet. Anyone interested in selling me theirs? :wacko: I do have pretty much all the other ones and they're amazing!

If I could only ever have one, I'd choose the P2. It gives me such fond, nostalgic memories of my childhood. :p

That, and, I've never had any of those other ones. X3

I'd like to try an Angelgotchi or Devilgotchi one day, though.

I just bought a purple & white Devilgotchi, so I'd have to say that's what I'd pick :p

SantaClautchi would probably be the one I'd pick. Well, it is the one I voted for anyway :)

I'd definitely want a P2, because my first tama ever was a white P2 with grey buttons. I'm set on buying that exact tama on ebay. (WHENEVER IT GOES ON SALE!) There have been a few, but I've been broke. :-( Very sad.

gen 1. and the white one with black buttons.

that's the most exclusive and rare tamagotchi so far.

and the gen 1 is what's called "CLASSIC" and "ORIGINAL"

I would like a devilgotchi and an oceangotchi, but I chose the devilgotchi because its fun and michievious

How come Osu/Mesu aren't on there? I wanted a pair of those sooooo badly -- so I just bought some. :wacko:

The only one out of those ancestors that I have is the P2. I am dying for an Angelgotchi. My sister had one from when she was younger. I wonder if I can get her to give it to me.

Even though I'm warming up to the Tamagotchi Monster mobile game, based on the Devilgotchi, I voted for the Santaclautchi. I hope that's the next remade Tamagotchi for mobile phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back