V€r$!oN 5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
*quick note before we start, i dont mind questions, but only through PM please. thank you!*

[SIZE=14pt]finally!!! the ver 5!! what everyone is wanting now-a-days, well i got mine on saturday, and your probably wondering why i am typing now and not on saturday (was that confusing?) anyway, i was kinda too busy searching and playing and cracking out all the stuff for ver 5.[/SIZE]

the whole story about it:

[SIZE=14pt]rushing through all the shopping bags to try and find it, and i couldnt find it! turns out, it was hidden underneathe one of my new tops.. :D [/SIZE]

well i opened it up (it was in a new type of packaging, a change from the others.)

i held it carefully, and got all jolly! before i pulled the tab out i read the instruction booklet. and then pulled the tab out. three eggs appeared on the screen, so cool!!!

i also set the settings, my families name is munch! and set the time stuff ect....

when the egss cracked one by one, you dont get to name them individually, which was kinda dissapointing but ah well. i had 2 sons and one daughter!

then i played with them fed them ect.... the bonding percentage is 40!!!

with a big help from binary's guide i got a few stuff. thanx binary!

Binary's help :D

they then changed:

[SIZE=14pt]son 1:ahirukutchi[/SIZE]

son 2:mousetchi

daughter:tororotchi

here are the ver 5 characters:--- clicky!! thanx too binary again!

i got a few gotchi points, its really hard to earn points playing tv surfing and tea time. you dont earn that much! :D the other two games are golf and shoe pairs. you cant play them untill your older.

well, they havent changed to teen's yet! kinda upsetting as it has been two days!

will update as soon as possible!

[SIZE=14pt]*~tamacrazy~*[/SIZE]

hiya!

well, now my tamagotchi's have evolved!! it turns out it takes longer for tama ver 5 to evolve... learn summet new every day!

well, here is what they evolved too:

son 1:korokotchi

son 2:mamekatchi

daughter:shelltchi

the bonding percent is still 40%....which means i gotta get too work!

oh yeah, i almost forgot, here is what it looks like>>>>>>>>> clicky!

more updates later!!! :huh:

well, today they are alright, there bonding percentage is 60 now! so im very happy!!!

when you click button c the animation is really cute, the middle tama kisses the other two and then the other two kisses the middle one. then cute little love hearts come and join together to make a big love heart. the animations are different depending on how much your bonding percentage is.

well, there isnt much more to type, i'll tell you abit more about the actual tama, the sound is very different compared to the other tama's.

the toilet is alot faster than the others too.

the time doesnt take ages to slide across, it just appears and also instead of the little hearts below the time its a mini house and there is a small black blob tama thing (sorry, dont know the name.) and its eating the houses.

there is loads more new stuff aswell. it's great!

update soon, stay tuned!!! :p

hi all,

the tama's have evolved!!

son 1:kuchipatchi!! :p

son2:mametchi!!!

daughter: hotteatchi

you already know what kuchipatchi and mametchi look like, but for hotteatchi, she has like a cup of tea for her head!! so cute though!

there bonding percent is finally 100!! and when i press c, they all come up too the screen!

hotteatchi has a little slice of lemon (i think) on the side of her head!

well, off to tama expo... updates soon!

hiya all!

tama's are doing fine! still adults, i have to wait another day and then i can use the dating show!

the leader of the fam is kuchipatchi so i am hoping for a whole kuchipatchi family!!

i can't wait untill i can use the dating show, as you can only use it 2 days after becoming an adult.

other stuff:

* shower!! they all have a bath together and a little shower head too!

* most common one, the fridge!

* also one i am unsure about, they are like standing under a window and then kuchipatchi is in the middle of the three and like burping??? lol! B)

updates 2morrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am waiiiting!!! for ages and ages!!!

i am still not allowed to use the dating show!! :huh: poor me!

still, i'll have to be patient!

well, 2morrow i hopefully will be able to use it.

nothing much is interesting, i miss most of the features on my tama,

i have found out too that they hardly poo often. lol!

update 2morrow! and it will be more interesting then todays!! :huh:

yay!! the dating show!! i get to use it!!!

no matching partner on there though, i want a full kuchipatchi family. so i gotta wish and wish and wish!!

i fount out a cool tip though, so i will post that in tips and tricks.

will update shortly!

disaster striked!!!

they evolved into a large family!!!

i went on the dating show and mated one of them with a mamapatchi!!

they had two babies!!

daughter who is the leader- tororotchi

son-mattaritchi

father-metaboritchi

mother-mamapatchi

they have cool animations too!

the parents are like eating banana's and another one is where they kiss eachother

also, when your tama is ill the parents bring a little medicen box and the tama gets better!!

updates will be later!!

well the tama's are fine!

they evolved again....but into like the same one's as last time!!

daughter: shelltchi

son: korokotchi

hopefully they will be different adults! i just gotta change the type of care i give them. :unsure:

nothing much to write....... :puroperatchi:

well, cya 2morrow!!

hey all!!

the tama's arent exciting, they are actually still asleep, bless them! i think the time is wrong on it....i'll check that out in a minute!

i gotta increase my bonding even more though! and then i will be ok.

sorry it is so short, it was just a quick message to say the tama's are ok.

more about it later!!!

i havent been on in ages!!

but my tama's evolved into these really horrid characters!! (forgot the names)

anyway, i chose the boy to get married to hotteatchi,

then he said bye to his parents and sister, (so upsetting :-( lol!)

he then kissed hotteatchi and them two had 3 babies!!

then summet weird happened.....they evolved into papapatchi and mamapatchi! the characters i wanted!!! yay me!!!

anyway, the kids evolved into toddlers and i have a....

daughter (who is the leader) : tororotchi

son: mattaritchi

daughter: belltchi

there bonding percent is only 10....so i have to go and increase it!

oh yeah, about that trick..... here is a link>>>>clicky!

just a quick update telling you lot that my bonding percent is going up!!

nothing else has happened, this time for the family i kinda want a smart one.

now i'm gonna go on tama expo, to get some extra cash!

:p

hiya there!

the tama's are absolutley great!! and the bonding percent is a good amount, but they havent evolved yet.

there isnt much else, they are just working hard to become a smart family!!! hopefully!

well, going to do some more research for them.

cya!! :angry:

woo! they evolved into teens!!

really really great teens!!

daughter: chamametchi

son: mametchi

daughter: itchigotchi

they are absolutley great!!

bonding percentage is 70!

and i think i have fount another cool trick! so i'll post it soon!

hey there!

they evolved! but into things that were kinda not what i wanted! grrrr!!

i thought my trick would work!

>>>>>>clicky!

they are a:

daughter:violetchi

son: furikotchi

daughter: yonepatchi

ah well! i will try and get a pure bred family next or i might carry on testing out wether my trick works...

well they can use the dating show, i want to try and get a pure bred family, even though they skip a stage, i wanna see what it will look like!!

i am going to find out what charatcers i need for it!

see ya later! :(

well i am still waiting to get a great tama to match up with! i better hurry though!

i am wondering what to do though, there are so many options to choose from

to carry on with my experiment

to get a pure bred family

or to mate with a caracter from the special matchmaker

gah!!! i am definatley gonna get another ver 5! soon, i want another design of it though.

i am unhappy!

all the characters that i want to mate with arent coming, planetchi has come once or twice, but i have chosen to get a pure bred family next.

my tama has also been on pause for awhile, as i have been doing homework and stuff, and lots of other school stuff. busy busy me!

:angry:

sorry!

i havent been on in aaaages!!!

lots of news that needs to be updated on!

i finally mated my violetchi with a sukatchi and got a pure bred family!!! the screen is wonderful as it said "violet family" and it is decorated really nicley. the animations are way cute! especially the pet! the parents are cute too!

so they skipped the child and teen stage and went straight to violetchi and sukazatchi.....something like that! lol!

but wait...there's more!

after becoming 48 hours old they could use the dating show! and i chose to marry violetchi with......sunnytchi!

then they both became parent; mamametchi and planetchi, which i fount weird as she changed to something smart! ah well, they had one baby and that is right now at a baby stage!

it's a iwatchi, i cant wait till it grows up too be a space character!

exciting or what?? ^_^

well right now, my tama is on pause. becuase i have been busy.

it will hopefully evolve to a hoshitchi, if you dont know what that looks like then pay a visit to this character chart. which is not by me, it is by another website! anyway, more updates tomorrow!

bye!!! ^_^

Latest posts

Back