Third Inheritance Trilogy book!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEET! I have been waiting for this since 3 days after Eldest came out!

Really?! Wow!

I'm so buying that. I've been waiting as long as Charleene. xD I read eldest in 2 days and was all NEED MORE. XD

Oh, ya, I heard about that. And a whole bunch of places are gonna do release parties. I hope my town does! Too bad it's not the last one in the series, though. The author couldn't fit everything into one book. You know an interesting theory going around? Brom's Eragon's dad, and Murtagh's only his half brother. Hmm. I wonder who the green egg's gonna go to. A lot of people say Arya, but my personal oppinion is Roran. It could also be Orik. *shrugs* Who knows?

Oh, ya, I heard about that. And a whole bunch of places are gonna do release parties. I hope my town does! Too bad it's not the last one in the series, though. The author couldn't fit everything into one book. You know an interesting theory going around? Brom's Eragon's dad, and Murtagh's only his half brother. Hmm. I wonder who the green egg's gonna go to. A lot of people say Arya, but my personal oppinion is Roran. It could also be Orik. *shrugs* Who knows?
Really. 0_o Thats an interesting theory.

I think it's Orik. Don't know why, I just feel it.

Latest posts

Back