Do you read books or manga more?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
I'd say books. I read about 5 books a week, I read Manga on occasion.

Books; even though I barely read at all.

I'm not all that interested in manga. I've only read Negima.

Books, I don't read alot. I read magazines and the internet more. I'm not sure I've ever read or even own a manga.

My interests flux. I go on huge manga/anime binges every once in a while where that'll be all I do. I'm pretty constant with good ol' books, though. I can't stand reading them for school, as associating reading with any kind of work sucks the fun out of it, but I read on the side plenty. I've been reading more history lately.

I'm about a happy medium.

Most of my life, I've had my face stuck in a book. Lately I'm trying out manga; and liking it. Most of the stuff I've read in the past two weeks, except for the fair heap of school reading I do, has been manga.

Manga more, but I do read other books. I got manga ver of hamlet from my school's library =D

I don't usually buy normal books but I get given them, I have about three non manga books and...*counting* 13 manga books xD

I usually borrow bookbooks from libraries...

Manga. I used to read books like a maniac, but I've found that most manga is more interesting then lots of books I've read.

Note, I say 'most', there are lots of awesome books, but manga is my love. lol

Latest posts

Back