Harry Potter fan club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cecib

Reaction score
harry potter. opinions? suggestions?

i like the books- she just keeps killing off characters. :p .

RULES:

1, anything other than the books goes in its catergory, OK?

2, no flaming. Please?

3, please do not double-post unless the EDIT button is gone. (24hrs after you post)

I ♥ the books, actually, I don't just ♥ the books, I [SIZE=30pt]♥[/SIZE] the books!!! Lol.

Yeah in the seventh one [The Deathly Hallows] she had so many deaths for nothing!! Hedwig died, Dobby died, etc.. :p

Don't tell me the secret to the 7th HP,I just finished the 6th.I am starting #7 on Feb. 11th,finished the 6th one this morning!!!!!!! [ I wish Rowling would stop killing off characters,too,I feel the pain] :wacko:

oh, sorry, i forgot the feeling of someone ruining the story (i just finished the 6th for the second time through lol) and am currently looking for my hiding copy of the deathly hallows.

Yeah, I read alll of them and I love 'em. My fave is the 5th one. Anyway, in the 6th one, it was really sad that Dumbledore died...I agree. J.K. Rowling shouldn't keep killing off people.....

v4lover

J.K. Rowling killed off a million characters in Deathly Hallows. I really do not think it was necessary. Though the Warriors series does the same, it really bugs me. Usually in a series if someone dies I feel sad, or angry in a way at whoever killed them, but this time I was just plain annoyed and angry at J.K.

Otherwise, I love the series.

Latest posts

Back