Limewire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalized

Reaction score
I justed recently installed it. Can anyone tell me how it works/how I use it?

Okay, so double click to open.

On the left side there's tabs that say video, photo, audio, etc.

Click audio.

Type in song name, artist or album.

Then in that big box thing in the center, things should pop up. Wait a couple more seconds for it to finish, then double click the song you want. Try to get the one near the top/with higher #.

It should be downloading, and once at 100 %, click 'Clear'. Then at the very top, go to 'Library' and listen. :]

Any questions, I'll help. ^^

I love you <3

Thanks so much! ^^

I'm going to try it. I'll PM you if I have questions!

Thanks again...(And sorry about that love thing xDD)

I love you <3
Thanks so much! ^^

I'm going to try it. I'll PM you if I have questions!

Thanks again...(And sorry about that love thing xDD)
No prob. ^^

I don't care if it's illegal, if I like the music I'll buy the CD/go to the concert.

They make enough money as it is and I'm not paying 99cents a song.

And don't worry Crystalized, just make sure when your done to fully exit by rightclicking the icon in the bottom right on the start bar and click exit.

Yep, It's Illegal. I got in HUGE trouble with my parents for downloading like 10 songs. My dad was like "You almost got caught, and they could put you in jail just to prove their point!!!!".

Yep, It's Illegal. I got in HUGE trouble with my parents for downloading like 10 songs. My dad was like "You almost got caught, and they could put you in jail just to prove their point!!!!".
Oh that sucks. ><

My dad actually TOLD me to use Limewire, lmfao.

Yeah. I don't think LW is THAT bad.

All hail the great Tamtamkitty07! She taught me how to use Limewire! (If I actually tried, I could of maybe figured it out. I tend to not use my brain in most situations though)

Latest posts

Back