- - - - -

Do you like tamagotchi v5?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Do you like tamagotchi v5? (290 member(s) have cast votes)

• dancinkayley user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:12 AM ( #35 )

I totally agree with you PockyGirl. I'm very surprised to see that I'm enjoying my v5 (I didn't enjoy my v3 or my v4, and I didn't particularly like the v2 when I looked after it for a few days for my friend) and I can see myself getting the v5.5/Famitama Royal when it comes out. (Probably the v5.5 or whatever it's going to be called in my country- I can't see myself bidding on a Famitama Royal on ebay!)

Rocken Sisters

• rocken-sisters user photo

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:11 AM ( #36 )

This is just a review which I understand, some people wont support.
My tamagotchi first arrived in the post, I was extremely excited.
I hatched it, watching the three eggs appear on the screen. That, I thought was great!
But, over the weeks I became more disappointed with it. I mean, the games are just boring. Can't we have more then 4? Its hard to earn gotchi points on there and that clashes with the shop items, they are so expensive!
There, I agree with some other members, I do think bandai is over-reacting. What happened with the plain old v2 or v1, hey?
So, my answer to that question is crossed from, 'Yes' to 'Sort of'.

Skinny Queeny

• skinny-queeny user photo

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:49 AM ( #37 )

Not really..
Actually, the v5 has good good and bad points.
The good points are that, like PockyGirl said, it's perfect for someone who has work. (I don't. lol :huh: )
And I really like the new characters, and the big screen.
But yeah, I got bored in 1 week. And I was disappointed when I saw that we can't connect V5 to older versions.

I saw that poeple who love v4 and 4.5 doesn't love v5, and vice versa.
I really enjoy my 4.5, but not my 5.
But it doesn't matter, it looks great in my collection :D

• mamatiffany user photo

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:23 PM ( #38 )

I only just bought my v5 yesterday, so it's hard to really say... but so far I do really, really love it. It's less work but triple the cuteness, I don't have to exercise them contantly, and I actually think the games are decent. I have never, EVER found any of the Tama games "fun". I mean, cmon guys, they are repetitive. I like the teacup game though, because tea is cute.

• evicous user photo

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:54 PM ( #39 )

The V5's are great in their own special way. They are different enough from the classic Tamas that you should also get a v1,2, or 3 to go along with it. (A v4 could go in later. They are really different from the classic tama as well)

Getting to raise a family of tamas on one tamagotchi is a cheaper way of getting 3 tamagotchis. I mean, I could never EVER convince my family to get 3 tamagotchis at one time. But with this ONE I (pretty much/ in a sense) have 3.

• sammycef user photo

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:36 PM ( #40 )

I dont like them cos they can only seem to connect to other V5's and there so different that when i saw one in a shop i thought it was a fake tamagotchi, thats why i got a V4 when i could hav got a v5, :huh:

• stride user photo

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:26 PM ( #41 )

v5 is decent,not much to do though.I would prefer my v4.5 over my v5 any day if it was my first Tamagotchi.

• bffgrl525 user photo

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:40 AM ( #42 )

I looove my tamagotchi v.5! the only problem is i think it evolves too fast... but oh well who cares

• zapdoscom user photo

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:58 PM ( #43 )

I love all the versions out there. There's just one thing i dont like bandai should slow down and work a little harder on it

Oh and by the way i voted yes

• mimitchihanatchilover user photo

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:21 PM ( #44 )

I have ordered 2 of them off toysrus.com. I have no idea what they're like but I'm sure I'll love them! The idea of taking care of 3 at once sounds cute and fun! =)

I have 1.... 2, if I count my sister's.... but, you'll usually find that it's better when you get just one egg! I like that. 2 eggs ( = two Tamas) is okay too. Well, it's FUN!!!!, actually.

• cinderpelt user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:23 PM ( #45 )

I don't like the new Travel Show feature, I'd rather have pause,

I agree, that's much of an inconvience. But I must say, I do like the V5s very much. ;) I was impressed, I didn't think that they would be as good as they are.

• ams102 user photo

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:52 PM ( #46 )

Yes ...

• flover user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:52 AM ( #47 )

I have V5 i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*

• flyingfeathers user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:13 AM ( #48 )

Yeah, they are really boring... There are only a few games, none of which are fun or challenging.

I'm selling mine if anybody wants it! PM me, as this isn't Tbay. : D

• flover user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:20 AM ( #49 )

that no borng :)
ok in this version is little games....
but no boring :rolleys:

• cjpirate user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:45 AM ( #50 )

I think they are cute. I mean you get to raise a family. its pretty cool. But the games arent my favourite. But other than that its great! :o

• furrypaws222 user photo

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:44 AM ( #51 )

I know what you mean about having 3 tamagotchis but isn't it cute to see what they all grow into when they're older. there's so many more things you can do though....i mean i suppose it wud be slightly better if you had one but i fink that it's a good idea coz you can have different types of family and bond with them. I actually like it better with 3 lol. but i love the dating programme on teh television lol...i'm goin to show you my v5 status lol.
Name: Cutie
Hungry: Full
Happy: Really happy
Daughter: Tororotchi
Daughter: Sakuramotchi
Son: Ahirukutchi
Generation: 1
Bonds per: 100%
Family: Blended family

Lol i was bored :huh: :D :lol: :huh: