Photo
- - - - -

Do you like tamagotchi v5?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Do you like tamagotchi v5? (290 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

PatchiGirl

• patchigirl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:42 PM ( #86 )

Yes I want one so bad!!! :mellow:

tamagames

• tamagames user photo

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:41 AM ( #87 )

I dont like them.I LOVE them!!

Edited by tamagames, 04 June 2008 - 07:44 AM.

pinkgrapes2007

• pinkgrapes2007 user photo

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:13 PM ( #88 )

Well, I DUN like it, i prefer version 4/4.5 becos the tamas can go to school and go to work when they are adults. In ver 5, the tamas dun go to sch/work??!! they are like just eat, poo, play boring games and sleep, that's all!! So boring of ver 5. I hope version 6 will be better, bandai will come up with better ideas plsssss.

Oh ya, and I really hate the bonding thingy, have to use the items/train them so many times to get the bonding percentage, I really dun have that kinda of time and patience to do it!!!

jasen221

• jasen221 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:23 PM ( #89 )

i voted YES. I love the new V5, more than V4/V4.5!!! I think it's great to raise more than one character! The only thing i don't like is the games, i hope Bandai will add more games in the future like the V3! :huh:

Right on! the batteries are out of my V3,V4,my 2 V4.5s. i LOVE Familitchi! it's all about home and Family. :( :( :huh: only one thing: i CANNOT get a pure Meme family!

Tamexpert

• tamexpert user photo

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:23 PM ( #90 )

Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!

I HATE THEM!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :kusatchi:

First off , please don't shout. And second , I happen to like them. Though I don't favor one version and neglect the other. However , I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and i'd appreciate it if you not shout :]

Back on subject , I don't know if bandai wil make a v5 with 3 characters and make a v6 and bring the character number back down again. but anythings possible.

I'm sorry your not impressed with the v5 ~ good luck with the v6.

- Tamexpert

porygonlord

• porygonlord user photo

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:21 AM ( #91 )

It's ok but v4 'v4.5 and v3 are much better B) B)

Hanna.a

• hannaa user photo

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:49 AM ( #92 )

I think it's a really good idea wicht 3 Tamas (:
I like that idea! I shell buy one :)

SimpsonsHitAndRunFan

• simpsonshitandrunfan user photo

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:00 AM ( #93 )

I found the

SimpsonsHitAndRunFan

• simpsonshitandrunfan user photo

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:01 AM ( #94 )

WTH!!!!
Sorry stupid be pessed enter:
I found the V5 to be a rip-off, I don't like the idea of THREE characters, and I don't like how you cannot delete items.

Tama-Yahoo

• tama-yahoo user photo

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:00 AM ( #95 )

Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!

I HATE THEM!!! :P :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :)

Thats kinda mean :) Bandai worked hard on making the v5 to please its player , and you go on and say " blah blah , I hate it!!! ". I mean , your entitled to your own opinion , but why do you have to be so harsh!? :angry:

ps- I like the v5.

iluvmytamav5

• iluvmytamav5 user photo

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:27 PM ( #96 )

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] whats the name of your decorating kit that you got at target? because i would REALLY like one and ive been dying to try to decorate my tama! please tell me! that'd be helpfull..thanks! :)

iluvmytamav5

• iluvmytamav5 user photo

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:33 PM ( #97 )

well, its not really any different, just that all your tamas look different and sometimes you can get one egg or two and you get three in your first generation...but its not all that bad, i mean you can find character charts online and see what your tamas can become! its really fun in a way! and i even voted YES

GotchiPal300

• gotchipal300 user photo

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:09 AM ( #98 )

I like it ... I mean , I used to have it and then I got tired of it. After about a month of not playing with it , I want one again. So my love for this version is kind of on-and-off. I was actually thinking about getting one today , but you never know. Sometimes reading other people's logs gets me interested in that particular version ( who knows why ). I still can understand why some people may find it boring or stupid , but , like Tama-Yahoo said , it's not nice to say 'you hate them'...

My opinion has been stated ,

GotchiPal300~

Edited by GotchiPal300, 04 August 2008 - 11:10 AM.

Yellowmoodtama

• yellowmoodtama user photo

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:42 PM ( #99 )

I like them! I think change is good. Three Tamagotchi's doesn't mean 3x the work. I have a Celebrity V5 and I think the games on here are great and fun. I also like the fact that they are more independant, you don't have to check on them every 5 minutes.

And I like the Travel Show a lot better than the pause function because if you accidentally press the pause buttons on a v4.5 and below, it totally slows down the growth process. But on the V5, it takes a lot more than pressing two buttons at the same time to pause them.

And I think the dating show is great too. You actually get to choose who you want to marry. I think that's just fantastic.

The only thing against the V5 is they fact that the screen is too dark. Sure the contrast thing is there, but it doesn't do much. Why can't the screen be like the other versions?

-Yellowmoodtama

Edited by Yellowmoodtama, 07 August 2008 - 09:02 AM.

Mametchi360

• mametchi360 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:50 PM ( #100 )

I realy enjoy raising a Tamagotchi V5,the thing I like best is the three Tamagotchi's all act as one,and that makes it more simple.The games aren't the best but they sure beat the previous games,and you have a wide selection with the characters you want too,you can even get pets,so yeah.I love it.

TDF

• tdf user photo

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:48 AM ( #101 )

I don't really like it. I was good at the beginning, but after a while it gets boring. I liked the V1, V2, V3, and V4 better than the V5. I hope when they finally come out with the V6, they will make it more like the previous Tamagotchis.

kuchipatchiluver

• kuchipatchiluver user photo

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:58 AM ( #102 )

In my opinion, the V5 is okay..... like.. eh... They're sometimes kinda confusing to me and they're not as fun as the previous versions of tamagotchi. I still want a Celebrity V5 though xD. I'm probably gonna start up one of my v5's again tomorrow... I have 2 but when I started playing with them I wished I'd only have ordered 1.... They're still a bit fun though sometimes. =]
Plus, even though I love kuchipatchis, the pet character thing with a shovel is just plain creepy to me. Freaks me out :(
lol

//KL ^_^

Edited by kuchipatchiluver, 17 August 2008 - 12:59 AM.