Disney's Toontown Online

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyroxursox2342

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow! With Tamagirl#1!
Do you go on Disney's Toontown Online? It's really fun. :huh: It's on disney.com and you have to download it. You make a toon, and you go around toontown through his or her point of view (it's really cool :D ). You have to help toontown defeat the bots that's invaded toontown (sounds cheesy, I know. But it's fun! :( ). You get these certain gags you can use to defeat the bots, and you can earn more gags by completing missions at the headquaters. You can play games on the trolley and earn jelly beans. More than one person can ride the trolley and play multi-player games with them (the games are selected). There are 6 neighbourhoods in all. If you don't upgrade to premium you can only go on one neighbourhood (toontown central) and you can't do stardard safe chat (where you type in what you want to say). I don't have premium but I wish I could. Oh, and one more thing. When you get into toontown, there's a lot of other ppl too. But you see toontown through his or her eyes. Its cool. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back