What's ur fave song of all time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, My Chem of course, but as for favorite songs...I guess TO The End because it basically got me into this crazy My Chem craze! Without it, I wouldn't be this MCR obsessed freak as I am today. So yeah. I would't say it's my favorite song because all of them are, but it's a song important to me. Definitely.

I dont have a fave song. Every My Chem song is amazing and meaningful, so its kinda hard for me to choose. But the songs I can listen to over and over and over again are Demolition Lovers, Cubicles and House of Wolves.

I dont have a fave song. Every My Chem song is amazing and meaningful, so its kinda hard for me to choose. But the songs I can listen to over and over and over again are Demolition Lovers, Cubicles and House of Wolves.
Aw cubicle.s

So sad that it's Gee's least favorite song.

What? Why is it his least favorite song?
Well, now that I looked back on it, it's all of their least favorite song.

Just because it was one of the rushed songs and Gerard didn't like his lyrics as much. I guess and it kind of is, a little more of his "childish" lyrics.

BUt I still love the song.

haha.

I'd have to say the Remix Version of "Apologize" that my boyfriend made. :]~♥ (Original song created by Timbaland)

It has the most awesome beat to it, and sounds incredible awesome. I just can't listen to it without wanting to dance to it...

It's so beautiful!

Welcome To The Black Parade-MCR

I cant live a day without listening to that song :]

I also love Dead! by MCR

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite jonas brother song is when you look me in the eyes and hello beatuiful and my favorite hannah/ miley song is good and broken and start all over
No offence but I didn't like When You Look Me In the Eyes at all. I liked their other song S.O.S. though.

Actually now my favourite songs of all time are: The Potential Break-Up Song by Aly and AJ, Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana, and Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna.

My fave Hannah Montana songs: Nobody's Perfect, I got Nerve, and Rockstar.

Fave songs of all time:

Rockstar- Hannah Montana

See You Again- Miley Cyrus

I Dont Think About It- Emily Osment

And yes, I do get different favourite songs every once in a while. :( Like at the beginning of this post my fave songs were Please Dont Stop The Music- Rhianna and Jordan Sparks, then it was The Potential Break-Up Song and Nobody's Perfect, and now it's Rockstar, See You Again, and I Dont Think About It. :D

No offence but I didn't like When You Look Me In the Eyes at all. I liked their other song S.O.S. though.
Actually now my favourite songs of all time are: The Potential Break-Up Song by Aly and AJ, Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana, and Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna.

My fave Hannah Montana songs: Nobody's Perfect, I got Nerve, and Rockstar.
When You Look Me in the Eyes was very different from other JoBro songs. Most of thier songs are very up-beat and stuff.

I like that song. I think it's sweet. I love any song by them. Except Wan'na Be Like You! >.< That was pretty bad... :D But I still love them! ;)

Latest posts

Back