- - - - -

when will the tamagotchis stop:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: how many more versions of tamagotchis will there be? (115 member(s) have cast votes)

• tamacrazy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:15 PM ( #35 )

I personally want them to carry on and on and on, even to when I am alot older.

They can still carry on with connections and like above they could even make a new one like the morino or angel ect...
That would be great! :D

• medicham12 user photo

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:33 PM ( #36 )

Version 452.

• miscmccatzzz user photo

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:27 AM ( #37 )

You just cant tell can you? I would like as many versions as possible so when they all go out a couple of years later they will be worth hundreds. The more the merrier, theyre collectible and easy to look after! Theyre just tamagotchis, and they could go on for ages. Who knows? There might be a v40!
Have fun with your tamagotchis everyone!
I voted other because I just cant tell.

heart of stone87

• heart-of-stone87 user photo
  • Group: Account Closed

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:15 PM ( #38 )

I think they should just stop,
tamagotchis have just gotten away from what they are
supposed to be (a virtual pet) they are turning into a virtual life.

You have got a point there.

• x-yummy1-x user photo

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:59 AM ( #39 )

i can imagine in the future kids saying "mum i want the tamagotchi v57!" and we can all go "i remember the tamagotchi v1, when will they ever stop" :D

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:50 AM ( #40 )

Or, in a few million years, a little kid is saying:
'Mummy, can I have Tamagotchi V.3174973289174817938749382748973874?'

• ta9394 user photo

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:58 PM ( #41 )

I don't really see why people are insanely wanting a back light, they sleep at night so I mean it isn't epic.

I don't know about everyone else, but i want one for when its dark in a room in the day - or the power goes out - or if at night you wanna see what time it is. There is other reasons, just not at the top of my head right now.

• save-the-dogs user photo

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:08 PM ( #42 )

Tamagotchis will stop, but absulutly past v3 atleast!

Coco Boy

• coco-boy user photo
  • Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:48 PM ( #43 )

I think the Tamagotchi brand will live on for a long time at least. Its selling too well to stop it right now. If people lose interest in the toys and they aren't selling well they will come out with something else using the Tamagotchi brand is what I mean. The toys won't stop unless they stop selling, when Bandai starts to lose money on them they will stop making them. Look at how long Nintendo has been making Pokemon games, and yet they keep selling, and are still selling like hotcakes, they aren't going to discontinue making Pokemon games, because if they did, Nintendo would lose a lot of money. If this happens then they might have to come out with some other high tech toy using the Tamagotchi brand to keep up with the changing times and devices. They might even come out with a program for a cellphone, ipod or handheld game system that lets you raise a Tamagotchi! The Tamagotchi brand has been around for years and years and as long as they can keep up with the times and changing technology it should live on.

I think they should come out with a tama that uses normal AAA batteries and has a color backlit LCD like a cell phone or Nintendo DS.

The HomeDeka takes AAA.

Well, I'm not voting because I'm not sure if they'll stop or not. What if they stop Tamagotchi and Aki Maita thinks of another type of virtual toy? Then that'll sell so then that'll keep going. You can't be sure.

• maddy30318091 user photo

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:07 PM ( #44 )

I think if the buyers keep buying it will go as far as they can go like to v20

• ryu-ruke user photo

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:57 PM ( #45 )

[COLOR=blue]Omg Omg ..... I think Its Others. <_< ;) :D :( :D :D :P B) :) :D :o :D <_< :D
.........for some odd reason... (\__/)........
.......................................... ( O.o )........
...........................................( > <).........

• beemerbabe user photo

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:55 AM ( #46 )

Okay. A lot of people think it will stop at v10, others think it won't and some don't know when.

Hmmm...I'm not sure either.

Extra things like back lights or color screens will make it a lot more expensive than the current line, so the most likely thing that'll happen is that they'll just keep adding games or new ideas until they run out...

I can imagine the year 3000...you will have holographic Tama characters you can actually take care of as if they were real! XD

• famifan95 user photo

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:46 AM ( #47 )

I think they should stop NOW!! Because I have all the versions, and I want to collect 'em all... But if they are going like this forever... I dont know if I like them anymore or not. :lol: They should be virtual pets!! Normal - virtual - pets. Bandai has gone too far...

• jaydawg1 user photo

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:44 PM ( #48 )

I thing v20 cause tamas are WICKED!!!!!!

• madi user photo

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:02 AM ( #49 )

• tamagirl5552 user photo

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:35 PM ( #50 )

I say a v6, from japan and its a toich screen, so I think there looking into the future so there well be new tama's ;)

• tamagirl-1 user photo

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:45 PM ( #51 )

It really depends on how good the Tamagotchis sell. I hope they keep making them. I think thier fun. :lol: