talk to me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sub0

Reaction score
Ok get this tamagotchis have bad grafics and ya... wy do you like tamagotchis. :wacko: :ph34r: :) :D :p :ph34r: :lol: B) :wacko:

i dont like the v1s thats why when i turn 13 soon i will sell v1s and pozzibly v2s.sorry i like um but they keep dieing i take care of them all the time.i love um because they r fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :(

cool, v1 are the ferst one right. becuse if you sell them on ebay I will maby by them of you just tell me when you sell them and I'l take a look. i gust bot to on ebay and they are best frends. i like them becuse they are cool and fun!~ :D :mimitchi: :( :huh: :p :p :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey did you figyer how to yous the infunent red thing. all you need to do is put them together and push thelittle hart icon and bush B twice.

i like them becuse they are intertaning. I meen I spend hawers with them :furawatchi: :wacko: :)

i like them because they are fun to play with ;)

i like them b/c i used to have a pet that i had to get rid of and i can't have another one

but i can have a tama!!!!!!haha

and they r very intertaning and fun also don't forget CUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back