Hot Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura3200

Reaction score
I love that store! they haves the coolest things && the people there are so nice.

Anybody else likes that store?

i like some off there stuff! but im not gothic or emo, not saying that u r if u shop there, so i dont get like the black stuf. but i like there tshirts

Eveyone always talks about stores like Hot topic, and the other one I forgot the name to. It's pretty sad since there is no one near me. Though, I think someone gave me a gift from there.

I love that store!

But a lot of people think it's scary and for miserable or scary goth people (the peop. who act like that, that is) but it's not! They have girly things.. colorful things.. and dark, cool things!

my fave store

ZOMG! I love The H.T.! Im going there with a few of my friends for my b-day! =D

Ah...i remember the first time i walked into Hot Topic to get a My Chem hoodie like, 2 years ago.

It was so funny cause I was freaking out cause I thought the people would look down at me as a teenie and my mom was like not afraid at all, she was just like "can we just go in?"

haha.

I'll go in there but I don't usually get anything.

They kicked my friends out though. This girl was dressed in pink and was about to buy something and the dude says "you have to leave, you aren't appropriate" and kicked her out. >....>

They kicked my friends out though. This girl was dressed in pink and was about to buy something and the dude says "you have to leave, you aren't appropriate" and kicked her out. >....>
Woah! thats horriable! Wow, thats so mean i've seen lots of people go in there with pink things on, I hope those guys got fired.

OMG HAha, that happened to one of my friends too!

lololol. I thought it was just her. But I guess not. But yeah, same thing happened to her. She was wearing a lot of pink and they told her to get out.

OMG HAha, that happened to one of my friends too!
lololol. I thought it was just her. But I guess not. But yeah, same thing happened to her. She was wearing a lot of pink and they told her to get out.
Weird...the hot topic I go to the people who work there are very nice.

They dont have one where you live?
Nope, I live in Scotland and can only drool over the lovely lovely clothes and accesories that they have.

If anyone finds any way to get HT clothes without going to america, please PM me about it, or reply here.

Nope, I live in Scotland and can only drool over the lovely lovely clothes and accesories that they have.

If anyone finds any way to get HT clothes without going to america, please PM me about it, or reply here.
Maybe you can buy something off the website? or look them up on Ebay, you might find some people who put some clothes from hot topic there.

I've Never Been to Hot Topic.

But it Sounds Awesome. ^.^

I'm Not sure if they have any HT Stores in Canada. If they Did. I'd So be at one. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back