Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to My V5 Log[/SIZE]

Hiya! Lilangelbaby here with another log! There was a little confusion with my other log, so I started a new one. My apologies for being a space waster. Let me introduce them. I have an Oragami Cranes V4 which is a Marotchi named Star, a Hawaiian Blue V4.5 which is an Ura Memetchi named Proxima, Proxy for short, and a Cookie Dough V5 who I will announce right now! Here are their names and characters!

My Shelltchi (first hatched) is named Jenny

My Korokotchi (second hatched) is named Zack

My Ichigotchi (last hatched) is named Charmaine

They all evolved into these characters (teens) this afternoon, so they are close to being adults. I wonder what they will be when they grow up. Their bonding percentage is at 20%, and they are named the Cooki family. Creative, right? I will put in some codes for some free items and try to get that bonding up! By the way, just to be safe, I don't accept posts in here. PMs only! P.S. If you don't have a V5, you can log in as mine and use it over again! Here it is.

Login No.

Hope you enjoy Tama-Expo!

Last edited by a moderator:
2/14/08

I've used the items a million times, still no use. I have gotten a few things, Ok, just one. I got the candied apple for the triplets! This is what they said. Happy Valentines Day! Also, their colors represent who's talking, and my V4 will always be gray, for my V5, it will always be light blue, and for my V4.5, it will be pink for a girl, and green for a boy.

Happy Valentines Day! I'm Jenny, and I will be speaking for my sister and brother all the time. My name is Jenny and I am a Shelltchi. I am shaped like a beautiful shell. I turned into a teenager earlier, and before my teen stage right now, I was a cute Belltchi. I like what I am now because I look better and I am older, too!

Well, I woke up Proxima, and she's doing fine. She just ate some chocolate and a muffin she bought in the shop earlier. Right now she is eating an omelette and is right now jumping across the screen. Ooh, mail! An envelope, what could it be! Aww, a heart! So touching for Valentines Day. For now, Proxima will talk.

Hi there! I'm Proxima, but you can call me Proxy. I want to become a singer when I get a job offer. Can I sing a few lines of my made-up song? Ok, here it is! *In my own little space, I can be forever, in my own little space, I can see for miles and miles*. Hope you liked it! When the matchmaker meets me, I wanna mate with an UraMametchi because I like this tail. Pow! Well, all outta words, so Mommy can take it away!

I will post later!

Here's an exclusive Q and A! Also, Star is now awake!

___________________________________________________________________________________

AB:Hello there, Star. I heard you recently turned into a Marotchi. Do you like being a Marotchi?

S: Oh, very much! I like having my job too, and 4 siblings. So, I love being a Marotchi.

AB: Good answer. It says here that you like to read and sing. What kind of books do you like?

S: I like to read this R.L. Stine thing called Goosebumps and Fear Street. I also like big books.

AB:Interesting. Thank you for your time. Moving onto Jenny.

___________________________________________________________________________________

AB: Hi there, Jenny. How is it to be the eldest of the triplets?

J:It feels great, because I get to lead my brother and my sister.

AB: That sounds cool. How is it like being a shell?

J: I love it because I originally came from underwater, where shells usually are.

AB: Thanks for your time!

AB: Hello, Proxima. How is it being the eldest of all your siblings?

P: Awesome, actually. I get to protect them from everything else.

AB: Nice. Are you polite to your siblings?

P: Uh...good question by the way. I..uh..no? Kinda.

AB: Why?

P: To be honest, they don't listen to me sometimes, so I yell.

AB: Way to be truthful. Thanks for telling me the truth...I guess.

I trained the triplets alot, so their bonding is now 30%! Way to bond! I will post later!

All my tamas are pretty bored, so pack your bags! We're going to TamaTown! We will ALL post later, and stats are coming soon!

Well, so far, there are 2 new games at the Gotchi Amusement Park! Twirl the Coffee Cup and Make A Ferris Wheel! I like to play the Make a Ferris Wheel game. The triplets now have 880 Gotchi Points. Let's see what's in the shop now! I bought 2 things for them. I think a steamed bun for them, and a rice cracker. Now let's take Proxy to TamaTown! Oh, she has mail! Let's see what it is. Ah, fortune cookie. Aww, I only have 2 stars in money now! No more 500 Gotchi Points! Well, TamaTown, here we come! Hey Proxy, let's see Grandma and Daddy!

Ok! Yehey!

Well, we're in Proxy's dad's house! He gave us 500 GPs! Cha-Ching! To Grandmother's house we go. Awesome, 400 GPs! Ka-Ching. We're outta Tama Town and Star is sleeping, so she can't go. I'll post tomorrow!

[SIZE=14pt]Awesome![/SIZE]

Proxima met the matchmaker today, and met Mister Ura Mametchi. They had a baby girl, which I will name Bella. Also, did I mention that last night, Proxima got a job as a fire fighter? I know, totally out of her league. Also, I got a few PMs today! One from my sister, my friend, and my cousin! Here's what my sister said.

Hey, sis! Just wanna say I love your log. I keep reading it every time I go on my desktop. Love your log, sis! Mwah.
I replied,

Thanks, sis! You are awesome. You should start your own log! PM back.
Looks like my log is kinda cool! Thanks for all you viewers! 40 views! I will update soon.

Star and Proxy are sleeping, while the triplets are awake. Earlier, I got their training up to 30%, and when I press C, Jenny looks like a sweating shell! No offense to her.

None taken, Mommy.

Anyways, the triplets will evolve tomorrow and I am super excited! For now, I will post their stats!

Triplets: Shelltchi, Korokotchi, Ichigotchi

Bonds: 30%

Family type: Blended Family

Family Name: Cooki

GPs: $230

Star: Marotchi

Intellectual: 21

Artistic:16

Social: 36

Weight: 53

Generation:2

Proxima and Bella: Ura Memetchi and Tsubutchi

Humor: 52

Gorgeous: 58

Spiriutal:39

Weight: 87

Gen:3

Again, thank you for the views, and keep 'em coming!

I have woken up Star and Proxy so that they can talk! Here is Proxima.

Hi there! Proxy here with AMAZING news! Last night as you know, I got a boy job. I'm a firefighter. Weird, right? Anyways, I got to meet my hubby-wubby today, and he is an Ura Mametchi! We mated and had a baby girl. Just what I wanted! Star can go now.

Hi! My big sister got to meet the matchmaker today, so I was happy for her. I'm pretty scared to meet my true love in a few days, so I'm really nervous. Proxima said it was pretty scary, but fun for her also. I wonder who I would meet. And who I will have for a child. Bye!

Everyone's pretty bored, so I guess we're going to Tama-Expo and TamaTown! See ya later!!

Well, before I was headed to Tama-Expo for the triplets, I was thinking about Binary's one of a kind 1000 GPs trick for the V5 and before I knew it, I headed over there and now I have 5230 GPs. For the rest of my time, I was posting in some help topics. I think I will see what's in the shop right now. Ooh, a Yo-Yo! I'm definitely getting that! Well, off to the shop again. What else can I buy? Ooh, a balance biscuit, milk, some heart cake or something, and a mini-cupcake with a candle on it! I pick balance biscuit. Now I bought a totem pole (used by Native Americans, Haidis, Cherokees). Now I only have 1330 Gotchi Points left. Awesome and cool! Well, post later!

Credit to Squidward is Cool for giving me some pointers on making a log. Squiddy gave me a couple of pointers today, so I will use some for my log. I will change colors, I will add pictures if my dad says yes to using his computer, and some details to people who don't have a V5. First of all, my new color will be Fuchsia, Proxima's new color will be Violet, and the triplets color will be Aqua. Well, the triplets are jumping around again. Jump, jump, bounce, jump. To tell you the truth, I love the V5 better than any version I have! It's more updated and techno cool! I think I will wake up Proxy.

Yaaawnn. Hi, Mommy! I'm pretty tired. Can I go shopping for a few?

Sure! Let's see what we have here. Chocolate, yes. Cheesecake, yes. All done! Back to the triplets! Aww, come on! Jenny, you've already raided the fridge 10 times already! That is a bad habit, tsk tsk tsk.

Sowy mummy!

Don't talk with your mouth full, that's a bad habit!

*gulp* Sorry Mommy.

That's ok. :huh: No, I'm joking, that's not Ok.

Hmmph.

I'm kidding! Sheesh, can't you take a joke? I wonder how it's like to be in a tamagotchi. Bottled up in there with 2 other siblings. Hmm...all I would think about is how I would mate a tamagotchi. That'd be awesome! Anyways, I will play with Proxy and the triplets. Post later!

Instead of playing a game, I used the 1000 GPs cheat again for my V5. Addicted, you say? You're right, I am addicted to that cheat! Proxy now has 2840 Gotchi Points. Yay, so much gotchi points for both tamas! I wonder what are the differences and similarities between a V4.5 and a V5. Let's see...

V4.5 Differences: Take care of one character at a time, 5 games instead of 4 in the V5, antenna, smaller screen

V5 Differences: 3 characters at once, different games, different icons, no individual names

Wow, that's alot. I will post later!

Hey there! For the past hour, I've been busy taking pictures of my tamas (I took over one hundred) and only 12 came out perfectly! They are still being uploaded in PhotoBucket, so I will post the pictures link on here when it's over!

Well, taking those pictures for my log was pretty fun! If any of you love the pictures, PM me if you want me to take more today or tomorrow! Ooh, Proxy's got mail! An envelope, what could it be? The king is coming! Awesome, he gave me 1000 Gotchi Points! I'm rich, uh-huh, uh-huh. I just love doing this! It's awesome being a part of TamaTalk, right? I will post later.

Yum, yum, yummy! Gobble, gobble, gobble.

Jenny! Stop raiding that fridge!

I'm sowey!

Don't talk with your mouth full!

*gulp* Sorry, mom. Again.

Arghhh! Well, Jenny and I bought a few things at the shopping channel earlier, but we also played Tea Time alot, so we got 1580 GPs. Yay, she says. Bleh! Well, Proxima turned 6 a few minutes ago, so let's get her attention. Hi Proxy and Bella, how you doing?

Hi Mommy. Bella and I are doing fine right now. It's time for her to drink her milky. Well, time for us to go sleepy-boo!

Ok? Well, I will post later!

My new pictures on PhotoBucket are being uploaded, so it may take a while. If it's blurry, contact me by PM! I've gotten mail from Orko earlier! Here is what s/he said.

oh man i could only make it soo far in your log its too cute for me to even read!
I replied,

Hehe, thank you! I'm posting more pictures right now in my log, so be aware!
Uploading is almost done, so I will post the pictures as soon as it is finished!

Yay, I got the triplets bonding percentage up to 40%! They now do some other animation by running back and forth and falling on their face! Cute, right? I will post later!

Hi! I'm posting right now because later, I'm going to the mall and going out for today! So, I got the triplets bonding percentage up to 70%, and now they kiss each other for an animation! That is soo cute! They should be evolving after noon! Proxima and Star are still sleeping, and I might not have time to check on them when I get to the mall! Well, I will post tonight! Oh, and almost 400 views! Thanks!

I know it is pretty late to post, but I seriously want to tell everyone reading this post what happened today!

Jenny, Zack, and Charmaine evolved! Jenny is now a Chantotchi, Zack is now a Mametchi, and for Charmaine, a Hotteatchi! Isn't Charmaine's new character's name funny? She looks like a cup of hot tea with a lemon wedge on the side! It's cute, also. Also, Proxima left her baby, and is now a Hitodetchi named Bella, like I promised! Again, thank you for the views! It's now up to 600! Someone must love this log! Post later!

Latest posts

Back