Worst song ever?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst song ever: Umbrella...ella ella eh eh eh... ugh it gets old! it's by rihanna

I hate

Bubbly

Teardrops on my Guitar

No One

I hear them all he time too. Makes me wanna scream!!!

Country and oldie music. Ugh...oh yeah and anything Cbeebies, my sister listens to Cbeebies songs at full blast and I mean there's even songs about every number up to ten! Like individually, how sad is that?

Hm...I don't really find a worst song ever.

I try to respect artists and if I don't like a song I try not to complain about it because sometimes I'd talk about a song that means a lot to someone and by saying it's "so bad" it kind of makes them feel bad. It's happened to me a lot.

I like JB. But I'm not NUTS about country.
JB annoys me because,

-They sing about Disney

-The drummer/bassist are the awesomest people in that band

-Musicians that don't write their own songs usually bug me, no emotion

-I have a theory that Nick is adopted

:]

They don't sing about disney... They do write their own music, and Nick isn't adopted. I think he looks like the other two. And even if he is, so what. He's still their brothers. But w/e.

Other annoying song: Feugo- Cheetah Girls... Dx

Bubbly

Just Friends-Jonas Brothers (the song is kinda catchy..but the lyrics are the worst)

Your Beautiful- James Blunt (its on the radio everyday, and it gets very old. Plus my mom loves to belt it out in a high whiny voice, much like the artist)

Hero-Enrique Iglesias (Radio..all the time for 2 years in a row)

They don't sing about disney... They do write their own music, and Nick isn't adopted. I think he looks like the other two. And even if he is, so what. He's still their brothers. But w/e.
Other annoying song: Feugo- Cheetah Girls... Dx
Well, they ruined that Jungle Book song, the 'I Wanna Be Like You' and they did that other song about that movie called 'Meet The ___' or whatever. I'm pretty sure those are Disney. And isn't that 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' song from The Little Mermaid? I'm not sure, idk though.

I was kidding 'bout that Nick thing, sorry you took it wrong, ;]

[Ahh, I hate that Cheetah Girls song, gahh]

^^ I hate anything Disney these days. The only good Disney songs are the ones from the good old movies, like 'Little Mermaid' and 'Beauty and the Beast' but...only if they're the original ones. All these new Disney artists singing old Disney classics ruins it!!!

I don't like the Bubbly song. Well...I like-hate it. I dunno. It's grown on me.

I also don't like Paris Hilton. Why did she even make that album? She can't sing. At all.

Latest posts

Back