group hatching poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

putput426

Reaction score
i have never done one but i just want to see what u say about them

I really need help with learing how to do a group hatch. If you can help me please PM tamaluver4088. If you do please tell me step by step. Thanx.

tamaluver4088.

P.S. I've never done one if you can't tell by the post above!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so-so. It depends on what tamagotchi, when you have time, if you know what it is. I think it's king of like hatching your tamas together and keeping the group info updated. :( If you guys need to know, just look at the pinned topics on the group hatching forums.

Hope I helped! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are pretty fun! I've only participated in three before. They are only fun if other people are active, though. Otherwise it is kindof, well, boring.

I have never done one, and I don't really understand them.......... still.

They're pretty good.

(A group hatch is when a group of people either have their Tamas get married and have babies (which I do) or they reset their Tama, on the same day and occasionally at the same time. It's called a "Group Hatch" because your little Tama eggs are "hatching" along with someone else's Tama.)

I Can't belive that many people haven't ever done one! You should try it. It's fun!!!! :D :( :( :( :( :( :(

i don't think that they are very fun because its just like you got the tamagotchi on a certain day and other people started theres on the same day

i gave it a one

ive never done one n i think its kiinda complicated cause everybody lives in different country n u know what i mean...

I ever want to reset mine, so I pretty much never get to participate... ><

I promise how to help you. :mametchi: I am the master of this because it is fun!Please be my friend too! :angry: PLZ!

Not done one (smacks self.)
Don't smack yourself! Just because you didn't do one doesn't mean you should smack yourself! I know so many people who do that. Then they just get hurt by doing it over and over.

I never did one! :furawatchi:

ive never done one but i think im starting to understand it. the problem is i can only go on on mornings.

They are really fun, but I always do short notice cuz I can't wait to hatch my tama, so no one joins :wacko: They can be fun or they can be no fun :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back