Join Neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider31

Reaction score
Join Neopets for lots of fun and get a super cool pet and much more...If you already have a account make a new one for more neopoints! Click [link removed]for a free account! You will not be sorry! Do it you know you want to... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a neopets account my neopets user name is:Slammer0

I know, my bro's tamatalk username is Slammer0
I was trying 4 referals but what ever Im Fabulous_Dude101

I used to have a neopets account. I was obsessed with it to a point where it was unhealthy. I was one of those kids who sat at the computer playing games all day and never ate or slept or anything. I think that screwed up my brain. Then my mom made me do gymnastics. ugh, gymnastics D=. They stretch your legs over your head at a 110 degree angle. then they make you climb the rope until your hands literally bled. If we messed up in something, we had to do a lot of sit-ups, hollow-holds, and jumps until the excersize was over. It feels like your muscles are being ripped from your flesh and someone poured gasoline all over you and threw a match on you. I sucked at gymnastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back