Sayon's Tears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amy_andy

Reaction score
( Sorry everyne, I can't finish Surprise or Dissapointment, but my new story is about to reveal itself! my Computer broke, and my dad had to go for a long trip, and I just got my internet back.)

Sayon was a little bebetchi when Sarah found her on the road, the poor thing had 2 rows of poop piled up, and was crying. "Poor thing," Sarah said picking the dear thing up, she cleaned it poop, and praised it. "What's your name?" She asked the Sayon. Sarah looked at the tamgotchi's status, "Sayon? What a beautiful name," Sarah put Sayon in her pocket. "Your safe now," Said Sarah patting her pocket.

Sarah was at home, she was creating a little bed for Sayon, when her sister Amber ran off with Sayon, Amber ran out of the house and onto the sidewalk, "SAYON!" Shreiked Sarah running out of the house, "give Sayon back!" "Make me!" Said Amber throwing Sayon high up into the air, "Noooo!" Sarah Cried watching the tamagotchi begin to plumet to the ground....

(Pm me your thoughts about it, and I might continue!)

Latest posts

Back