Tamagotchi 2008

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
A new press release from Bandai has confirmed my worst fears--the continutaion of the Familitchi. It appears that they are combining the job application with the v5, so your family can now have jobs and lifestyles. : (

Here is the quote from Bandai:

"In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even royal family."

Nooo!!!! What ever happened to normal tamagotchis? I miss the fun and simplicity of raising just ONE pet. The Familtchi to me was a complete letdown , because it didn't really seem like a Tama at all.

Note to self: buy a bunch of v3-v4.5 at the stores!!! They won't be around for long!

: (

A new press release from Bandai has confirmed my worst fears--the continutaion of the Familitchi. It appears that they are combining the job application with the v5, so your family can now have jobs and lifestyles. : (

"In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even royal family."

Nooo!!!! What ever happened to normal tamagotchis? I miss the fun and simplicity of raising just ONE pet. The Familtchi to me was a complete letdown , because it didn't really seem like a Tama at all.

Note to self: buy a bunch of v3-v4.5 at the stores!!! They won't be around for long!

it isnt a job, its the kind of family. like you get the athlete family. theyre athletes. you get the paparazzi family. they probaly have cameras.

but i certainly hope theres no skill points!

:) cecib ;)

A new press release from Bandai has confirmed my worst fears--the continutaion of the Familitchi. It appears that they are combining the job application with the v5, so your family can now have jobs and lifestyles. : ( Here is the quote from Bandai:

Will this be in V5.5 or V6? I'm real excited!

And everyone, for V5, blame me...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=116879&hl=

(I underlined the things Ban Dai Listened To.)

Recently I've been thinking what a really cool Tamagotchi would be!Prepare for bordom! Hahaha! Just kidding! It is a lot though!A really cool Tamagotchi. The V4.5 design looks nice. It would be really cool if a Tamagotchi came with a pen disk thing that you plug into your computer and you can watch your Tamagothci go from the egg into the computer (TamaTown)! It would be cool if there was a mode where they can walk around on your screen. And with the star antenae thing, you unscrew the start and there's a stylus! The Tamagotchi would have a touch screen!

Remember those Neopets McDonals toys? How cool would it be if there was a Tamagotchi plush about that size with a removable clip like that that has a pic of a little Mini-Pet like that! But, you enter the code on the tag on your Tamagotchi in the Tamgotchi, and that's your Tamagotchi! You could have as many Tamagotchis as you want! You could get virtual Tamgotchis, make your own, buy the plushes, or you could adopt some from the Tamagotchi Adoption Center! Then when you go to TamaTown, you'd see your Tamagotchi leave the screen, but you'd see a UFO thing land in TamaTown and all your Tamagotchis pop out and run around! How cute would that be?

On TamaTown, you can also talk (nicely) to other players! You'd also have a special username that you choose! You wouldn't really need any passwords anymore. There would also be so many movies to see, so many places to travel to on the train, and design your own house! It would update every 3 days! So you won't be bored of it!

Also, every Tamagothci game would be in it!

You can also mate your own Tamagotchis or mate with a friend! The new Tama will be mixed! Imagine a crossover of a Mametchi and a Mimitchi!

There would also be clothes and accessories to dree and do stuff with the Tama Plush!

All the Tamagotchis ever made would be in there too!

It would be also cool if you could control (like making the cxharacteres walk) your Tama while connecting.

Last but not least...

No Tamagotchi would die ever again!

That's all I can list now. I'll have more later! What doi you have in mind?
You could have as many Tamagotchis as you want!-They implanted 5 Tamas at once on the V5.

On TamaTown, you can also talk (nicely) to other players!-You will be able to interact with other players on Earth EXPO later on in the future.

so many places to travel to on the train-They implanted a train station on the V4.

mate with a friend-Now you can command 2 Tamas to mate on the V5.

No Tamagotchi would die ever again!-They now run away instead of die.

Well, only one thing to do...BLAME ME! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! They just made it more simple, now you're making it complex again! I love the V5 just the way it is. Sweet and simple. Great job Bandai. XPPPP Well, I still LIKE (not love) the V4/4.5s. *roar* And, the V5 is very simple. They're not making you feed 3 times more. They also put in the "feature" of gravity. :D

it isnt a job, its the kind of family. like you get the athlete family. theyre athletes. you get the paparazzi family. they probaly have cameras.

but i certainly hope theres no skill points!

;) cecib :p
I know, I know, but still... How are they going to do that without skill points???

Bandai is ruining Tamagotchis. I love the older ones, but these v5+ are way out of hand. I hope they also come out with another tamagotchi alongside the v5, since the v5 is so different!

Sorry for double-posting, but I just found some more news!

Under their "Girlz Connect Brand" Bandai is launching a new virtual pet called an "Adora-P.E.T" Which features an LCD touch screen.

Maybe Bandai will carry this over to newer Tamagotchis...

Sorry for double-posting, but I just found some more news!
Under their "Girlz Connect Brand" Bandai is launching a new virtual pet called an "Adora-P.E.T" Which features an LCD touch screen.

Maybe Bandai will carry this over to newer Tamagotchis...
Wow...Ban Dai must like my ideas.

And yay...me screwed up Tamagotchis...

What do you mean it dosent seem like a Tama at all. Can you still play games? Can you still mate? Can you still grow a tamagotchi? Yes. It's just more then one tamagotchi.

That just talks about the names of the families. It does not say a thing about bringing the jobs back. Were just going to have to wait and find out.

What do you mean it dosent seem like a Tama at all. Can you still play games? Can you still mate? Can you still grow a tamagotchi? Yes. It's just more then one tamagotchi.

That just talks about the names of the families. It does not say a thing about bringing the jobs back. Were just going to have to wait and find out.
No, what I mean is that you are not as attached to each Tama. You are caring for all of their collected needs, and the time oyu put into it doesn;t really come out into what your Tama evolves into. It just seems so... different.

where did you get this info? :eek:

I love V5! It's so hard, yet so simple to me! I hate the mail feature sort of, it beeps randomly, to let you know there's mail, so I don't really like it all that much. Still, I don't think they're going to add it again.... jobs and all.

I say that sometimes simple is better but I also agree that the V5 is a good choice but since I don't have it I can't say but the girl connect brand was an ok idea but theres not much to it I just like that its touch screen

*sighs*

What ever happened to the time where you raised just one Tamagotchi.

Jeez, the kids these days don't know what a REAL Tamagotchi is, if you know what I mean.

*sighs*What ever happened to the time where you raised just one Tamagotchi.

Jeez, the kids these days don't know what a REAL Tamagotchi is, if you know what I mean.
I know! I was reading a post and this one kid said, "They should bring back the old tamagotchis, you know, like the v2s." I was like... OLD?!?!?!

Hahaha, yeah, but that is so true, GotchiGirl96.

i totally agree with u seriously i have a v5! :(

I know, i know it sounds sad but i just wasn't thinking!

Believe me! I so wouldn't recommend it! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back