NOOOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_san

Reaction score
My v4 tama was lying down with a skull over his hea and it kept beeping! It was locked up and wouldn't let me get to the medicine!!!Then, he floated away :) the screen turned black and he DIED!!!!!!!!!!! > ;) :D X( -o-""

WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

hmm, maybe it's a glitch or something, otherwise you might have pushed a different button! And i am just trying to help... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else know what hapened?!??!?! I am about to throw it @ my wall I am so mad!!! (I wont, thats just how mad and confused I am)

no offense but all wrong. your tama had a stroke. it happens. next time that happens, rush to get a toothpick, pen, or pencil with a really pointy tip and push the reset button. instead of resetting, your tama will be revived.

stroke? wow, tamas these days are wierd..That is probably where my blonde comes in. Thank you! Hopefully it wont happen again!

stroke? wow, tamas these days are wierd..That is probably where my blonde comes in. Thank you! Hopefully it wont happen again!
you are more than welcome. pm me anytime you have a problem :)

Maybe it just decided the sun was getting to it lol :D xD :eek: :huh:

I thought it was a heart attack.

Anyway when it does that sequence thing, find a small pointy object. BUT, wait untill your tama reaches the top of the screen and it is halfway off the screen (make sure you have the object in the hole but dont press the button yet.) when it gets there, push the reset with the item. if you do it too soon, it has another stroke/ heart attack. if you do it too late, it dies.

Wow, you are ALL wrong! When your tamagotchi does that, IT'S DYING! Because it was hungry/sick and YOU WOULDN'T CURE IT! Of course you can't press any buttons when that happens! IT'S DYING!

IT DID NOT HAVE A STOKE

IT DID NOT HAVE A HEART ATTACK

IT WAS NOT A GLITCH

I can't believe 3 diffrent people got that wrong... wow.

You can ask any guide or admin and they will tell you that THAT WAS NOT A GLITCH!!!

It died. And it's your fault it died. You didn't feed it when it was hungry. You didn't clean up it's poop. Therefore it got sick. And you wouldn't cure it, so therefore he died and theres no way to get him back.

You should take better care of them. If you did, this wouldn've happened.

-DMF

OK, srry dude, but ur bein' kinda rude about that. cuz when i got my tama a long time ago, it was a baby and died: i freaked out. dont we all freak out the first time a tama dies?

OK, srry dude, but ur bein' kinda rude about that. cuz when  i got my tama a long time ago, it was a baby and died: i freaked out. dont we all freak out the first time a tama dies?
I'm not talking about the topic starter. I'm talking about the people who gave wrong anwsers. I mean, if you're going to tell somebody something at least research to make sure it's true.

-DMF

Oh well, i haven't freaked out yet because my tamagotchis haven't died yet!

To DMF: Also, uhhh, how am i supose to tell you, DMF, in a good kinda way, you were kinda rude as if you, DMF, were bragging on that one post where you said we were all wrong...

;) , srry DMF...

Let's see, what happened?

Your tama decided it wasn't getting enough attention so it fell on it's face and died. That's how they always die, you just don't see it. However, I expect it to be different on V5.

Oh well, i haven't freaked out yet because my tamagotchis haven't died yet!
To DMF: Also, uhhh, how am i supose to tell you, DMF, in a good kinda way, you were kinda rude as if you, DMF, were bragging on that one post where you said we were all wrong...

:) , srry DMF...
I wasn't bragging, and I wasn't trying to be rude.

-DMF

Wow, you are ALL wrong! When your tamagotchi does that, IT'S DYING! Because it was hungry/sick and YOU WOULDN'T CURE IT! Of course you can't press any buttons when that happens! IT'S DYING!
IT DID NOT HAVE A STOKE

IT DID NOT HAVE A HEART ATTACK

IT WAS NOT A GLITCH

I can't believe 3 diffrent people got that wrong... wow.

You can ask any guide or admin and they will tell you that THAT WAS NOT A GLITCH!!!

It died. And it's your fault it died. You didn't feed it when it was hungry. You didn't clean up it's poop. Therefore it got sick. And you wouldn't cure it, so therefore he died and theres no way to get him back.

You should take better care of them. If you did, this wouldn've happened.

-DMF
it died BECAUSE it had a stroke. Ive had tamas since v1 i have 34 total and you don't have to be so mean. but you ARE right in a way... it got sick and it was sick for too long wich gave it a stroke.

it died BECAUSE it had a stroke. Ive had tamas since v1 i have 34 total and you don't have to be so mean. but you ARE right in a way... it got sick and it was sick for too long wich gave it a stroke.
When it's lying face down with a skull on top and making noises it's dying! It's not having a stroke. Nobody really knows what its doing but all we know is that it;s dyng.

-DMF

When it's lying face down with a skull on top and making noises it's dying! It's not having a stroke. Nobody really knows what its doing but all we know is that it;s dyng.
-DMF
but it is not dying because when a tamagotchi is dying, you cannot revive it. with a stroke you CAN revive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back