im going to try to get ningyotchi again!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Reaction score
hi, im qwerty and i am having another go with my umino tamagotchi (tamagotchi ocean) and i am once again going to try and get the secret character ningyotchi (the mermaid character), only one person has proved that they have got that character and i want to be the second! i will be keeping a sort of log here but you are welcome to comment here aswell! okay, wish me luck!

the 1st day of my log

I started my tamagotchi at 4:08pm and about 5 minutes later my ocean egg hatched into a tiny and very cute planktontchi! i took perfect care of my planktontchi and never let any hearts drop below 1 heart, then about an hour later he evolved into a kuragetchi! (the jellyfish) and all the way until 7:00pm (his bedtime) i took perfect care of him.

hopefully tomorow will be as good a day as today was!

more info coming shortly...

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ancestors had gone we should pray for them

2nd day

today was a good day! i took perfect care of it and for some bezzar reason i decided to name it lillian. the only thing i did wrong was i let it drop 2 happy hearts but that was once!

well yet again, another great day!

more info tomorrow! tune in next time!

3rd day

well today i went to the zoo! i had loads of fun, saw lots of cool animal and managed to take perfect care of my

little lillian! i don't know how i did it but i did! and at 7:00pm lillian evolved into otototchi (the good teenager) so my good work has paid off! and now to get kaitchi i have to take bad care of her (which will be hard for me to do) for 2 days.

i hope i can do it!

come again tomorrow!

4th day

well as you all know yesterday evolved into an otototchi and as i am trying to get the secret character (ningyotchi) that means i have to get the character kaitchi (the clam) so today, to get kaitchi i had to treat my poor lillian "bad" it is hard to explain but i had to do it and i did, i had to let all of lillians hearts drop thenn only fill 2 and i couldnt train it at all and if i do the same tomorrow i will hopefully get kaitchi, well thats it for today, see you all tomorrow!

lillian died! she was going to turn into kaitchi today! oh man! oh well... mabey next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back