Photo
- - - - -

Addiction much?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

erbonilla

• erbonilla user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:32 PM ( #1 )

Have you ever gotten a brand new tamagotchi and your like "WOW" :P then you become addicted and start ignoring chores, school, music, etc....

well this post is to confess what you have neglected beside your tamagotchi... :(

Well, i went from a B to a D in most of my classes :rolleyes:

Replies

Views

Started

16 Feb 2008

Last Post

31 Mar 2008

Aqua Blue

• aqua-blue user photo

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:34 AM ( #2 )

Not really. I don't take tamagotchis too seriously, even though I'm a big fan of them. I play with my tamas regularly, but make sure I pay attention to other things in my life. ^_^

xXStarlightXx

• xxstarlightxx user photo

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:26 AM ( #3 )

Well when i got my first tama i was totally obessed with it! But now i dont like them that much

Killer829

• killer829 user photo

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:24 PM ( #4 )

same as above. but i have 7 tamas and i just started liking them again. my life is just as busy as when i ignored tama.

chudzik321

• chudzik321 user photo

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:52 AM ( #5 )

Not really. I don't take tamagotchis too seriously, even though I'm a big fan of them. I play with my tamas regularly, but make sure I pay attention to other things in my life. :)

i'm the same

Chatterbox

• chatterbox user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:03 PM ( #6 )

I've never been "addicted" to my Tama. During school hours I would leave it at home PAUSED, and then when I got home I would un-pause it and do my homework, sometimes hearing an occasional beep-beep-boop. I took it to the store, to the library, and if we ever went on road trips you could find me with my Tama...but I didn't let it interfere with my daily activities. That would go against my beliefs. :D :huh::)

~Chatterbox~

Squidward is Cool

• squidward-is-cool user photo

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:25 PM ( #7 )

I'm addicted, but I'm doing fine. :)

MnMztama495

• mnmztama495 user photo

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:35 PM ( #8 )

I've never been "addicted" to my Tama. During school hours I would leave it at home PAUSED, and then when I got home I would un-pause it and do my homework, sometimes hearing an occasional beep-beep-boop. I took it to the store, to the library, and if we ever went on road trips you could find me with my Tama...but I didn't let it interfere with my daily activities. That would go against my beliefs. :) :P:)

~Chatterbox~

Heh yeah. I'm like that, too. Keep it on PAUSE until I get home from school and finish all my homework, then take it off PAUSE and play with it for a little bit and then spend the rest of the day chillin' with my friends and family or on TamaTalk or playing videogames (I like the Jak & Daxter series on the PS2 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2! :P )

.:Post by:.
MnMztama495

Ichigotchi_Piggy

• ichigotchi-piggy user photo

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:18 PM ( #9 )

Well, I'm addicted but I'm still doing fine. When I'm doing my homework, I just keep it unpaused beside me and when it needs something I just give it. I don't do things like play lots of games with it and ignore my homework. In school I just keep it in me backpack to play with on the bus.

brandedastar

• brandedastar user photo

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:56 PM ( #10 )

I'm definitely obsessed right now, but I still make sure to do other things. I'm a sub. teacher, so I bring my tamas along to play with them during breaks. I pause them during the actual work time though.

tamagotchi_fan180

• tamagotchi-fan180 user photo

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:48 AM ( #11 )

since im only allowed to have my tama durin vacations, i hardly ever get it and im pretty obsessed. :P :angry:

loljonomg

• loljonomg user photo

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:50 PM ( #12 )

wow, i'm into tamagotchis,
but i have my priorities set right.

i know school comes first, and if tamagotchis
were causing my grades to slip,
i think i would let them go for awhile.

lokilenox

• lokilenox user photo

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:53 AM ( #13 )

okay, sad... but i must admit it, i am totally addicted... :D :):( last night i restarted my tamas because i got a new 4.5 last week... and i hate it when the 2 aren't almost exactly the same in time, and when they grow up and everything... and so i reset the both of them, and set them in UNISON. i set their time, date, owner name, etc. at the exact same time. my globe cover in my left hand, my stained glass cover in my right... i set the time and made sure i pressed the button at the EXACT same time, so they'd be right on the same SECOND! i then took a bath, with my tama's sitting on the toilet lid (closed, of course) so i could hear them when they cried. i didn't get out till they took thier nap, and made sure i was dressed and in my room by the time they were awake again. They are both males, too... so i made the joke that they were twins, because when i fed one sushi, i fed the other sushi... when i cleaned up after one, i cleaned up after the other... when i played climb with one i played climb with the other... :( EVERYTHING was done toghther, and they still grew up into diffirent tamas! ?!? :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: but it was okay with me... i wasn't mad for long... untill i realised i didn't know who the second one was! HELP! :kusatchi: he's a little block, with tiny arms sticking from either side!! but that's not the point. they grew into toddlers, and i went off to sleep, and hung the tamas in their place above my haead, so i could hear their beeps in the night (which i've trained myself to do... i've ACTUALLY heard tama beeps across a house, over a TV) and this morning... in my rush for the bus, i left them... left them hanging over the bed... and i fear that since they're just little toddlers, that they'll be dead by the time i get home... the first tama i've ever had die on me... and it'll be 2 at once!!!! i'll die! really i will! i can't handle my babies dying on me!!!! i know it's sad, but i am truely a tama addict. :( :( :D :D :( :(

SaraAB87

• saraab87 user photo

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:26 PM ( #14 )

I usually buy it whenever then I start it when I know I will have a lot of time to figure it out and start playing with it. They usually require the most care in the first hour so I make sure I have a couple hours where I have nothing important to do before pulling the tab!

A.M.S102

• ams102 user photo

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:00 PM ( #15 )

Have you ever gotten a brand new tamagotchi and your like "WOW" :D then you become addicted and start ignoring chores, school, music, etc....

well this post is to confess what you have neglected beside your tamagotchi... :D

Well, i went from a B to a D in most of my classes :rolleyes:

I know what you means.
Its wierd though , I went from a C- to an A-
They are actually helping me :o

Gotchi Boy94

• gotchi-boy94 user photo

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:15 PM ( #16 )

I know how you feel. When I got my v5, I would not put it down! I ignored everything:]
But now, I know how to manage it. But I take my tama everywhere and watch it 24/7

chatter_box101

• chatter-box101 user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:48 PM ( #17 )

i agree with Quinnk i do the same but with my v4