Photo
- - - - -

Addiction much?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Gotchi Boy94

• gotchi-boy94 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:01 PM ( #18 )

But I am still obsessed with it. Sometimes in the morning I rush to get it, so I can see it wake up.

sofi12star

• sofi12star user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:04 PM ( #19 )

Well when i got my first tama i was totally obessed with it! But now i dont like them that much

same thats ihow i am too. they are gone a bit boring . i think they should invent a new type of tama thatis more interesting and has more stuff

Gotchi Boy94

• gotchi-boy94 user photo

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:20 PM ( #20 )

same thats ihow i am too. they are gone a bit boring . i think they should invent a new type of tama thatis more interesting and has more stuff

you are right. The v4 and v4.5 have so many exciting things. Like mail, fun games, the babys actually stay with the tama, skill points. It is just more exciting.

aliciamaedee

• aliciamaedee user photo

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:12 PM ( #21 )

Ok..... I have pretty much all a's (eccept in history my LEAST favorite class in which i have a ;)
so they dont take over, but i myself have neglected to do my spring break home work i only have a week and a half to finish my other packet so..... this stinks.. i need to read 3 books in a week and a half so wish me luck!!
P.S. thats not my tama's falt, i just got my three tamas back (they were packed away because we just moved here) just this weekend so it isn't their falt and i should be finished with both of my packets by now because i have had half a month of vacation already so.... it's my own dang falt :mellow: i am a procratinater but i still become a streight a student so it's crazy lol