What is your most memorable dance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl9406

Reaction score
I had a very dramatic dance yesterday. Right after school, my friends S, V, and D all went to the bathroom to change clothes. At the end we were wearing matching pants, green Hollister shirts, black boots, and jewelry. We also did our hair and makeup. We walked out right when the first song started playing... it was Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. We were walking to buy a soda when we ran into my boyfriend who was flirting with my best friend, B. My other friend, M came up and told me that A (boyfriend) broke up with me and was going to kiss B at the dance. B likes A. I got upset and almost called my mom to go home. I got convinced to stay though. When the slow songs came on, A was still flirting with B. That was when I sent my ex-boyfriend, Z and my friend AB to talk to A. They talked to him and A told me that M told him the same thing; that I wanted to break up with him and that it was over. Apparently she was lying.At the end of the dance, AB asked my friend C out. A said that he had good taste because she was sweet and could have done a lot worse at our school; but M and B changed their words around and made it sound like he said he was hot. I couldn't bring myself to talk to him after that and when he tried to talk to me, I just walked away and B talked to him. That was during the last slow song so I didn't get to dance with him. He did give me a hug and said that he loved me at the last second though. I don't think I can trust B or M anymore.

I desperately need advice... please, please, PLEASE help me!

Besides the parts with M and B; it was and awesome dance!

Sorry if anything was unclear and that this post was long. I apologize.

Thankies for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back