Disney Shows, which is best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topeka999

Reaction score
I have 2. They are Phil of the Future and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.

If you picked other, what is your fave?

I hate disney as well, but of all, If i needed to choose, would be suite life (Just because the twins are cutish)

My favourite disney show of all time is Hannah Montana.

Reasons why:

1. Its a really hilarious and funny show

2.Miley's a great actress and she's really funny on the show. :mellow:

3.Very interesting plot (and this goes for every episode).

4. Miley's songs are AWESOME

5. All the actors are all really talented (especially Miley)

6. Its an AWESOME show and you should watch it!

My other fave one is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody:

Reasons why:

1. It's a really funny show, sometimes even funnier than Hannah Montana

2. Cole Sprouse is cute :chohimetchi:

3. I love it when London goes, "Yay me!" It's totally funny. :rolleyes: Brenda Song's a really talented actress

4. Ashley Tisdale she rocks! It would rock even more if Vanessa Hudgens was another star on the Suite Life (Vanessa only has a small role of Corrie on the show)

5. The twins are really talented and funny. They had been stars since they were 1 (did you know that?)!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were to chose... Hannah Montana (Zach and Cody are next).I really don't like Phineas and Ferb. Its pointless.
same! :D I thought u hated hannah montana. Or was it HSM that you hated? I think I'm going to like Phineas and Ferb though. It seems interesting. I usually don't like the disney cartoon shows ( I like all the live disney shows) but I might give Phineas and Ferb a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
same! ;) I thought u hated hannah montana. Or was it HSM that you hated? I think I'm going to like Phineas and Ferb though. It seems interesting. I usually don't like the disney cartoon shows ( I like all the live disney shows) but I might give Phineas and Ferb a chance.
Its not hate, its dislike :ichigotchi:

I used to hate them though, Disney is all good. They have had good shows like Boy Meets World. Awesomeness!

Disney has prettymuch died. I think now that Walt is dead; they decided to turn it all into highschool drama. I like The Emperor's New School. xD

OMG...i cant believe everyone voted Hannah Montana. That show is gay, man!
In your posts can you please refrian from using the term "gay" to describe something bad. It's very disrespectful. You wouldn't like if i called something you loved "straight" in a bad way would you.

Latest posts

Back