Are v.6s Fakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v6s are fake and could you make yer sig a litle shorter

have they released any special version or other versions higher than v.5 in Japan and are these ones fake and how can you tell they're fake?

Give me a chance here, I dunno, I'm new but have been here before on a different account

---------

619inurhouse

it might be real in japan but dont take chances :blink:

It's kinda obvious that it's fake. I've seen many of these at the markets and boy, it's very convincing that it's fake. Face it, it's fake and thats final. =|

Last edited by a moderator:
V6 is yet to be released. It hasn't come out yet. It will be all over TV's once it has. I will post on here once I here word that there is a V6 on the loose. :mametchi:

the v5.5 royal iro! iro! is out in japan i saw some at yesasia and its the latest version released in japan, so a v6 is fake

At the moment they are fake. There is a want list for the V6 where you can post what you want to be in it. You can find that here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The V6s are fake, yes. They have not come out yet, and if you see one, make sure to check if it says "BanDai" or "Tamagotchi" on it before making any assumptions.

Chatterbox

Hello!

No, we are only on v4, remember? ;)

It's pretty tricky to tell most of the time, but

you can always look for the bandai logo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back