Pokemon D/P players!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbo

Reaction score
Alright, have any of you ever really badly wanted a pokemon? Well now's your chance, I have AR and I'm willing to help you! I can get any pokemon, ANY at all!

BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE WIFI.

Even Shaymin and Darkrai! PLUS- they can be shinies. ;D

Oh, and if you do get one from me, just trade a useless pokemon. You'll also get complimentary Master balls for ordering. (I think I'll just stick with ordering. xD)

Oh, and please give me up to a day to get your things, I can do 3 pokemon at a time.

So! You just need to fill out this form:

Wifi code:

Name:

Pokemon:

How many?:

Level:

And just for future reference, my code and name;

Code: 4639 6900 6648

Name: Cleo

Feel free to post! I'll edit this is neccesary.

Thanks! <3

ooh! Darkrai seems like a good pokemon... ive got uxie, azelf, and Mesprit... but i need my wifi-code... should i get palkia? i have the diamond game... maybe cresselia... or maybe i should get enough legendaries to fill up my own team :(

are you SURE you know what youre doing?............ i gues you do...

cecib and ^_^

Well, All in all I could give you 5 I guess, since your like, the first one here. =]

Of course! Action replay is awesome, I don't actually use it on my own pokemon, I like helping other though, that's why I made this.

Well, feel free to tell me when you have your wifi code! ;D

Wi-Fi Code: 3651 9930 0767

Name: Soha

Pokemon: , Shayman, Darkrai, and Arcues. (especialy Arcues)

How Many: 3

Level: 100 or 90 please

Thanks Rib!

Alright! I'll have yours! x33

*gets ready*

Just wait on the WiFi thing for me, I'll be there in a second.

Hey rib, Can you give it to me later. Im at my friends hosue right now.
Sure I can. x3

I'll save them. :33

Tel me when you're back on. =]

Alright, x3

I'm just leveling them up now. Be right thee! :3

Y'welcome!

Wuld you like a fee Jirachi egg? I was testing out these cheats and managed to breed a ditto with Jirachi, I have two eggs. <33 =]

Y'welcome!
Wuld you like a fee Jirachi egg? I was testing out these cheats and managed to breed a ditto with Jirachi, I have two eggs. <33 =]
Please can I have the Jirachi egg? I am waiting for you at the wi-fi place :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Please can I have the Jirachi egg? I am waiting for you at the wi-fi place :3
Sure! I'll do you want it holding a rare candy or master ball? The other 3 pokemon are going to be holding masterballs.

Oh and I'm stil leveling them up. Wont take long. =]

Sure! I'll do you want it holding a rare candy or master ball? The other 3 pokemon are going to be holding masterballs.
Oh and I'm stil leveling them up. Wont take long. =]
Rare candy please. Im sowwies. I picked 100 because I though you get to pick what level you wanted to pokemon to be ;.; Thank you so much! It was my dream to get Jirachi, Arcues, Shaymin, and Darkrai. :3

There is but it doesn't give you master balls, just these heart scales instead. It would take longer to catch them so I prefer leveling them up with Rare candies, no worries, this is hy I created this topic!

Awesome, how about a Raiko? I think.. Unless youd like an Entei. <3

Sure, It'll take longe because of leveling them though. x33

Hey, it's really no problem. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back