Photo
- - - - -

Clouded and Christmas...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:10 PM ( #1 )

Ok, I was really happy that I had won a cloud paint brush that I have been search for forever from the trading post. [it waas on 75000np btw!] So I rush over to the rainbow pool to paint Rosaleeya, the Christmas Acara, Clouded. So I do that, and she's cloudy and all, but she's also still got the Christmas outfit on! I dont' understand! Shouldn't that go away if that's part of the Christmas pets and she's now showing up as Cloud? Here, look at this link and tell me if you see a cloud acara in a Santa suit: http://www.neopets.c...l?pet=Rosaleeya

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: Nvm, I went to my closet to see if the items were applied as clothing and it turns out they were. So I removed the jacket and hat and now she's a cloud acara! Which is what I have been wanting forever so yay! A guide can close this now.

Edited by GotchiGirl96, 18 February 2008 - 02:12 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

18 Feb 2008

Last Post

26 Feb 2008

loljonomg

• loljonomg user photo

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:04 PM ( #2 )

It should go away. Check it again in a couple of hours.

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:54 AM ( #3 )

Thanks for the help, but did you read my edit? Turns out that Christmas Acara Jacket and Hat were actually wearable items that I had to remove! xD So it's all fixed now.

Rider31

• rider31 user photo

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:57 PM ( #4 )

It should go away. Check it again in a couple of hours.

It will not go away! It's due to the new dess up feacture because your pet was x-mas the PB gave you clothes you will have to go to custimize and take them off (you can always put them back on)