Clouded and Christmas...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Ok, I was really happy that I had won a cloud paint brush that I have been search for forever from the trading post. [it waas on 75000np btw!] So I rush over to the rainbow pool to paint Rosaleeya, the Christmas Acara, Clouded. So I do that, and she's cloudy and all, but she's also still got the Christmas outfit on! I dont' understand! Shouldn't that go away if that's part of the Christmas pets and she's now showing up as Cloud? Here, look at this link and tell me if you see a cloud acara in a Santa suit: https://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Rosaleeya

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: Nvm, I went to my closet to see if the items were applied as clothing and it turns out they were. So I removed the jacket and hat and now she's a cloud acara! Which is what I have been wanting forever so yay! A guide can close this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help, but did you read my edit? Turns out that Christmas Acara Jacket and Hat were actually wearable items that I had to remove! xD So it's all fixed now.

It should go away. Check it again in a couple of hours.
It will not go away! It's due to the new dess up feacture because your pet was x-mas the PB gave you clothes you will have to go to custimize and take them off (you can always put them back on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back