My Amazing V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Hello! I just got my new V5 about an hour ago! I'm so excited! Well, I hatched my three eggs. I got two black blobs and a white blob. The white blob was the only boy and the two black blobs were the girls. The family name is Mento. [i happened to be eating Mentos at the moment I was naming them!]

They just evolved into toddlers. They're all so cute! The first hatched is a girl who I named Bella. She is currently a Sakuramotchi. The second hatched is a boy who I named Edward. He is currently a Ahirukutchi. The third hatched is a girl who I named Christy. She is currently a Tororotchi. The Mento siblings live in a cotton candy "house" egg. :p

Haha! I just looked at my Tamagotchis and saw Bella talking to a refridgerator! Cute animation. Here are the Mento siblings' stats:

Family Name: Mento

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥♥

Generation: 1

Age [days old according to me]: 0 yrs

Bonds Percent: 0%

Family: Blended Family

Bella: Sakuramotchi

Edward: Ahirukutchi

Christy: Tororotchi

Money: 290 g

Well, I will definately update either later or tomorrow! Thanks for reading! Also, please check out my V4/V4.5 log too by clicking here! Thanks again!

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS LOG! ANY POSTS WILL BE DELETED!

Of course,

Tama Mama -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some new features or differences I've noticed between the V5 and past versions:

>Larger screen

>Different tone of beep

>Beeps when tama's do poo

>Toilet flush moves really fast!

>Time screen appears, not slides

>Instead of hearts sybolizing the seconds, it's little houses and then little blobs eat the

houses

>Three tamas [the most obvious!]

There is a lot more, but those are the most obvious. I love the antenna thing though! It's a chimney! Yay chimneys! Haha. Well, I'll update more later or tomorrow!!

Tama Mama -_-

PS. I just fed the Mento siblings some bread!

Bella, Edward, and Christy just all went in the bath! It was so adorable! They were in a long bath that took up the whole screen! It was so funny! But then I clicked a button without thinking and ruined the moment. Haha.

Tama Mama :blink:

Hi guys! Wow, I just started this log yesterday and I already have over 100 views! Thanks! Well, the Mento family is doing good today. They just did a poo and I cleaned it up. I'm still amazed at how fast the V5 flushes! Haha.

Well, they just had lunch! Yum! I'm still trying to find out what that food is, not the bread obviously, the other one. Oh well, they seem to like it! Ugh. I'm still having trouble training them and raising their bonding points and percents. I guess I'll have to read how again very thoroghly. :( I'll do that when I'm done with this post.

Want to know a secret? Bella and Edward are named after characters in one of my favorite books called Twilight. It's by Stephanie Meyer if any of you want to check it out, it's awesome!

Back to my tamas! Haha. Don't laugh, but I'm still trying to learn how to play those games! I'm getting better at Tea Time though! My goal is to win it!

Here is Bella, Edward, and Christy's stats:

Bonds Percent: 0% :(

Money: 550 g

Stage: Toddler

Well, I'm going to go read how to train them again, then go on Tama Town! I'll post more later! Thanksk for reading!

Tama Mama :eek:

Also, I forgot to mention that my brother and sister are getting V5's soon too so the Mento family will have some playmates! Yay!

Tama Mama :eek:

Hi! I managed to get another post in! I just got a PM from Squidward Is Cool! I'm going to post it here. Here it is:

I like your V5 log! I love how it's organized and stuff!' 

Good luck with the V5!

-Squidward is Cool

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Well, let's talk about the Mento family! I "thoroghly" read on how to raise bonding points! Yay! Now Bells [bella's nickname], Edward, and Christy have 20% bonding points! I'm so proud! Haha. Here is their status:

Bonds Percent: 20%

Money: 1290 g

I think they would like to say something. Be aware though, they're still pretty young so I edited their messages before I posted!

Hi! My name is Bella! My mommy is the best mommy in the whole wide world! She treats me like a princess!

Hey! My name is Edward! I'm my mommy's favorite, but she just doesn't want to agree with me with my sisters around. You know how jealous sisters can get!

Hello! My name is Christy and I'm the "baby" in the family. I'm only a few seconds younger than Ed and Bells though! Ughh. My sister is talking to that fridge again. Strange girl my sister is! [My favorite color is pink. What's yours? Wow, you're a cool fridge!] I think I've made my point..ANYWAY! My mom rocks, no questions asked here! Oh, and Ed, dream on! Haha.

Thanks! I love you guys too!

Well, I have to go now! I'll update tomorrow! Bye! And, thanks for reading.

Tama Mama :lol:

PS. I guess you noticed who the chatter box in the family is...

Excuse me?

I'm just kidding Christy!

Hiya! I got another post in by the end of the day!! Yay posts! Well, I saw two CUTE animations before they fell asleep at 9:00. Well, first, at a little after eight, they took another bath and this time I noticed that they came out of the bath and a shower head popped up and rinsed them off, then they got back in the bath! Haha. It was adorable. Then, ten minutes before bed time, there was a window with stars and a curtain and they were standing in a line yawning! ADOARBLE! Haha. Well, Bells, Edward, and Christy are sleeping now so I'll post more tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama :unsure:

Hello! The triplets are still toddlers. I imagine they'll grow today. We just played Tea Time. I'm still trying to beat that game! I'm not giving up! I just beat my high score of 15 [please hold all chuckles] and got 18. ^_^

The Mento family got some training this morning. I'm happy to say that they have 30% bonds! Yay. I wonder how high I'll get this generation . . .

Guess what. Yup, Bella was talking to that fridge again. You'd think that living with her sister and brother she would talk to them. Hmm, who knows? Well, let's give the triplets a chance to talk!

Hiya guys! Bella here. I just had a nice conversation with my fridge.

Hey people! It's Edward. Guess what! My mom just bought us some cool treat with a heart on it [that I don't know the name of at this time]! It looks really good!

Hi! It's the "baby" again. WHAT'S UP?!?

Okay let's take a look at those stats now shall we?

Bonds Percent: 30%

Money: 640 g

Alright, I'll update more later! Thanks for reading.

Tama Mama :blinkL:

Hey! *Looks at tama to clean poo.* AHH! THEY EVOLVED INTO TEENAGERS! Yay! Let's post their characters!

Bella: Chamametchi

Edward: Mamekatchi

Christy: Shelltchi

I have to make some pixels. I want to start making a character chart. :huh: Maybe I'll post a topic and get you guys to help . . . if I do decide to do that, I'll post the link here of course! Anyways, here are the triplet's current stats:

Bonds Percent: 40%

Money: 700 g

Stage: Teenager

Let's see what Bella, Edward, and Christy have to say about themselves!

Hello!! It's Bells. BEING A TEENAGER ROCKS! OH YEAH!

Hey guys! CAN ANYTHING BE BETTER THAN BEING A TEENAGER?!

HEY! LOOK WHO'S NOT A BABY ANYMORE!

Wow, just glanced at my tama and Bella is talking to the refridgerator again. That's my Bells! Haha, just wanted to add, I LOVE TRAINING MY TAMAS! The animation is so cute. They play these instruments or play with toys and stuff and they dance and sing! It's adorable! :huh: Well, gotta go update my V4/V4.5 log! Bye!

Tama Mama :D

By the way, here are the color schemes for when Bella, Edward, and Christy are talking.

Bella

Edward

Christy

Ciao for now!

Hi again! Just wanted to say that the Mento's are taking a shower/bath. So cute! Also, now when I hit the "C" button, they all get in a line and do a conga line off the screen, then come back on and fall on their faces! Haha, it's so funny. I'll update more tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Bella, Edward, and Christy are getting ready for bed again! That's probably my favorite animation. Oh, they just went to bed. Good night! Here's a PM I recieved from Lilangelbaby1989:

Hey! Just wanted to say, awesome rocken log! Feel free to see my log..if you want. Also, just wanted to say, the color scheme works well!

Thanks again! [The color scheme is about my V4 log!] I'll update more tomorrow of course!

Hiya people! I was just in the middle of making pixels of Bella, Edward, and Christy when Bella started talking to the fridge again. :huh: Haha. I'll post the pixels when I finish them. That will most likely be at some point today. Urg, I just can't beat that Tea Time game! I don't understand it! Haha, I get up to 14 and then all of a sudden I can't do it!

Oh wow, making pixels is a lot harder than I thought, for the V5 anyway! On any other version you hit pause and make the pixel quick. I can't draw the pixels with the Mento's hopping all around from place to place! It makes my dizzy focusing so hard on them. Well, let's see what they have to say for themselves! Haha.

Hi! What's up? I'm sorry that my mommy feels faint every time she goes to draw us, but I just can't help moving around!

Hey everybody! Mommy, I apologize; *hop hop hop.* AHH I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!

Hopping is so tempting . . . HOP HOP HOP!

I think I've made my point. Well, let's see some status reports. :huh:

Bonds Percent: 50%

Money: $900 g

I just trained them. They made a paper airplane!! Cool! Well, I'll update later so stay tuned!!

Tama Mama :)

Hi! I just entered in a code to get an item. Someone came to Bella and gave her a gift, then flew away. Then the box started to shake and it exploded and hearts came out! It was so cool! <_< Also, ninjababe101, I appreciate you reading my log, but it is against the rules to post in other peoples logs.

PS. Can a guide delete all posts that aren't by me? [That should leave only one!]

[SIZE=13pt]Bonds[/SIZE]

60% bonds! Let's go for 100%! I hope I get there! <_<

Hi. Nothing much to write for now; Bella's talking to a fridge, what else is new? Haha. Also, I have 60% bonds like I said and now they kiss eachother! :blink: Aww.

Tama Mama :rolleyes:

Hello! Great news, my brother and sister got their V5's today! They're really excited! I signed them both up for Tama Talk and made logs for them . . . I'm trying to prepare them for the addiction. :lol: Bella, Edward, and Christy finally have playmates. :( Well, my sister [you may know her as xhanachi~lover0] has Holly, Kenny, and Michelle Gotch. My brother [you may know him as CoOL_TaMa13] has Danielle, Christopher, and Julia Soft. Let's see what the triplets have to say about their new playmates!

Hi! It's Bella! I love making new friends! The Gotch and Soft families are really nice. We hit it off right away!

Hey! It's Edward. The Gotch and Soft families are great and I hope we can become best friends!

Hiya! It's Christy! The Gotch and Soft families are great! Like Bells said, we really hit it off!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new friends! Now let's check out some stats.

[SIZE=13pt]Status[/SIZE]

Bonds Percent: 60% [soon to be 70%]

Money: $1120 g

Welp, we're going to connect some more! I'll post updates later! Thanks for reading!

Tama Mama :lol:

Big news! Big news!

[SIZE=13pt]Tea Time[/SIZE]

Yay! I'm so proud of myself! I finally beat Tea Time! I didn't know it only went up to 20. I thought it went up to 30. I guess 18 was a pretty good score after all!

[SIZE=13pt]They Grew![/SIZE]

Oh my! I was checking them before and saw that they turned into adults! Wow! They're so adorable! Here are the characters:

Bella: Violetchi :)

Edward: Furikotchi

Christy: Onputchi

They are ADORABLE! Let's see what they think about their new charcters . . .

Woah baby! Look at me! I look FAN-TASTIC! :)

Oh! I look like a clock with a face! This is so cool!

I am soo cute! Ahh! I can't get over it!

Well, I'm glad they like what they look like, then! I must agree, they are very cute!

I'll definetly update tomorrow!

Ecstatic Tama Mama :blink:

Hello! I haven't wrote in a while! Sorry!

[SIZE=13pt]Bonds[/SIZE]

I have excellent news! I got the Mento families bonds up to 100%! I am so excited! My first generation, my first ever V5 family, I'm just so happy! Haha, speaking of bonds, the Mento family just called for training now! Haha.

[SIZE=13pt]Stats[/SIZE]

Happy: ♥♥♥ [will fix after post]

Bonds Percent: 100% :D :D

Bella: Violetchi

Money: $1330 g

Stage: Adult

[SIZE=13pt]Plans for the Future[/SIZE]

I plan to get one of my tamas married on February 29, leap year. I wanted to make it special since their isn't going to be another leap year in four years. Squidward is Cool please don't think I'm copying you, I just really thought the leap year was a good idea. :) Anyway, as of who I will marry, I'm pretty sure I will choose Edward because I am in love with the Edward from the book who my tama was named after.

Well, thanks for reading my log! I'll update later!

Hello! Today was the first day I took the Mento's to school being that I got them over the break. Let's just say I'm not going to do it again! Haha. My V4, April, passed away because it was just too hard to take care of three tamas. [my V4, V4.5, and of course my V5!] Anyways, we have some new stats!

Bonds Percent: 90% . . . I'm confused!

Bella: Violetchi

Money: $1330 g

Stage: Adult

Okay, let's see what the triplets thought about their day at school! Haha, this should be interesting.

Ha . . . ha. About that, mom, uhh . . . it was . . . great? Uhh . . . yeah.

It was . . . fun . . .

Yeah, they're just lying. It was awful. Getting stuffed in your pocketbook for hours and barely getting cared for! I'd rather stay home and take a nap . . . hate to break it to you mom. You tried.

Hmm, well I appreciate your honesty Christy . . .

Ugh, I've been getting annoyed. My bonds are going down! I don't understand. Oh well, each time it goes down to 90% I get it back to 100% in no time. Well, thanks for reading! I'll update again either later or tomorrow. Also, I'm going to take pictures and post them here.

Thanks again,

Tama Mama :chohimetchi:

Latest posts

Back